Sponsored

Rock Sliders/Steps

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
Looking for some options outside of the normal Quadratec/Extreme terrain options as I have come across anything I'm super excited by yet. Any brands you guys have fallen in love with that sell on there websites you could recommend? Moderate off-roading and appearance so ideally not anything with additional drilling. Thanks!
Sponsored

jmkling

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
Looking for some options outside of the normal Quadratec/Extreme terrain options as I have come across anything I'm super excited by yet. Any brands you guys have fallen in love with that sell on there websites you could recommend? Moderate off-roading and appearance so ideally not anything with additional drilling. Thanks!
I went with ROAM sidesteps, think they look better than most. waiting on the jeep to arrive though...

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have these as well - haven’t wheeled with them yet but they seem pretty stout. Step works well as a step - mainly wanted it so it’s easier for my little ones to get in and out.

Went with RockHard Patriot series sliders. Went with the covered option in which is in the below link. You can get them without the cover, angle up or down.
https://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-90105.htm

Sponsored

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have the NFAB RKR sliders with removable steps - they have been great.

F8784674-5346-4102-A9CF-C4528D678A64.jpeg

65FDD77E-262A-420D-BDC5-74D504ED1CC4.jpeg