Sponsored

Rear Tailgate hinges part numbers and source?

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hello, In need of some help. I had a mishap with my JL.. Long story but I ripped my tailgate door off my JL....The hinges broke clean but I need 2 new hinge assembly and the harness assembly that goes to the back door....For the life of me I cannot find part numbers or suppliers....Thanks for any help...
Sponsored

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hello, In need of some help. I had a mishap with my JL.. Long story but I ripped my tailgate door off my JL....The hinges broke clean but I need 2 new hinge assembly and the harness assembly that goes to the back door....For the life of me I cannot find part numbers or suppliers....Thanks for any help...
I need to hear this story....

Popcorn.gif

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This:
Tailgate Hinge - Mopar (68282145AB)

still looking for wiring harnass.

OP
OP

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I had a trailer hitched to my JL....I had a flat tire on a trail mower. I was trying to get my jeep close enough to reach the tire with my pump. The tailgate was open so I could see as I backed up. My wife thinking it would help moved the door and it got caught by the trailer frame and snapped the hinges clean...Very little other damage but when the door physically fell off the wiring harness snapped also...The spare tire took the brunt of the door falling luckily...

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This:
Tailgate Hinge - Mopar (68282145AB)

still looking for wiring harnass.
found wiper motor wiring but not main harnass.