Rear soft top window question

tcadaniel

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi
When you folks lower the top all the way do you remove the rear window? I want to just roll it up and leave it attached. I find it’s too long to store easily in the cargo area.

Thx!
Sponsored

prw04

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver
Yes you have to remove it. You can't roll it like the jk could. You will trash the plastic sleeve that runs vertical on each side.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
When you folks lower the top all the way do you remove the rear window? I want to just roll it up and leave it attached. I find it’s too long to store easily in the cargo area.

Thx!
I find that with the subwoofer it is a pain to store. What I have found that is somewhat helpful is pulling out the lower "bar" laying the window in the back and putting the bar diagonally across all the windows. Gives me a slight piece of mind that they wont fly out as well.

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
I find that with the subwoofer it is a pain to store. What I have found that is somewhat helpful is pulling out the lower "bar" laying the window in the back and putting the bar diagonally across all the windows. Gives me a slight piece of mind that they wont fly out as well.
My full-length umbrella that stays in the Jeep is what I've always used to accomplish that.
Sponsored