Sponsored

Rear seat back protectors

DBFyre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited
I have been looking for just the all weather rear back protectors and cant seem to find them anywhere but in a set with the cargo mat. Has anyone seen them sold by themselves?
Sponsored

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
I have been looking for just the all weather rear back protectors and cant seem to find them anywhere but in a set with the cargo mat. Has anyone seen them sold by themselves?
Since the bottom half is part of the cargo mat...

OP
OP

DBFyre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited
Must be confused. Mine came with all weather mats as well as the cargo mat that come with the track system. Aparently they are 2 separate things.

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
Must be confused. Mine came with all weather mats as well as the cargo mat that come with the track system. Aparently they are 2 separate things.

You do mean the rubber mat which goes up the back of the back seat, right? There is a portion for the top of each seat, and the lower half of the seat back is connected to the rear cargo mat.

OP
OP

DBFyre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited
Yeah, thats what I was talking about. I guess mine just came with the mat. I see what you are saying now that they are connected so I cant just add them. Looks like if I want them it's $170ish for the different set. Thanks
Sponsored