Sponsored

Problems with 2021 JL 392 second Key fob programming

microd123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 392
Hi,

Wanted to add second key for my 2021 JL 392. The car is from US auction with title of destruction. My local car dealer in EU failed to do this with Witech because it receives error and cant not connect to the Jeep factory servers. So they cant connect to the car...

I tried different guy who specializes with key fob programming. He tried to connect with Autel and at the step where Autel must read (receive) pin code from the car (I think immobilizer block) he got an error but he sees that this car has two keys in its memory. So we can not add the key because we do not know the 5 digits pin for Autel to add the key. I asked my dealer for a pin but they gave only 4 digits pin so Autel says that this pin is wrong... At this step I think the new key is not the case because here is something with my car. Where could be the problem?
P.S. The existing key which I have is working perfectly and I can start the car with a key (keyless) or remotely easily.
Sponsored

alphawolff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Make sure there isn't a SGW bypass in place. You need to communicate with the SGW to program keys. It would be red on topology if it were.

OP
OP

microd123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 392
Make sure there isn't a SGW bypass in place. You need to communicate with the SGW to program keys. It would be red on topology if it were.
This does not help. We have tried both ways. We have tried to make everything like in this video:
Sponsored