Private Messaging Items For Sale?

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Hey everyone, I am not sure if this is just something odd I have noticed, or if there is something with the forum. I have a set of KC lights for sale, brand new in box, and I have received a ton of messages asking if they are available. I respond back in a timely fashion (generally within a day) stating they are still available and then no response back. I thought it was odd that a few members asked if they are available and normal looking to buy conversation only to get no response back to my replies. I got to the point where I started thinking this is some joke going around where a bunch of people just start messaging asking if items are still available to not respond. Or is it something with the forum where the messages are not going through? No clue, very odd.

Curious if anyone else has experienced this.
Sponsored

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Hey everyone, I am not sure if this is just something odd I have noticed, or if there is something with the forum. I have a set of KC lights for sale, brand new in box, and I have received a ton of messages asking if they are available. I respond back in a timely fashion (generally within a day) stating they are still available and then no response back. I thought it was odd that a few members asked if they are available and normal looking to buy conversation only to get no response back to my replies. I got to the point where I started thinking this is some joke going around where a bunch of people just start messaging asking if items are still available to not respond. Or is it something with the forum where the messages are not going through? No clue, very odd.

Curious if anyone else has experienced this.
test