First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Occupation
Teacher
I live an hour south of Pittsburgh and I’m having a heck of a time finding a dealer to give me a decent deal on a JLUS. I talked to Craig at Koins and that’s an option but I’d like to try to stay semi local if possible. Best I can get is 1% below invoice. Anyone have a Southwestern PA dealership that they use?
Sponsored

knineares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubi (soon)
I live an hour south of Pittsburgh and I’m having a heck of a time finding a dealer to give me a decent deal on a JLUS. I talked to Craig at Koins and that’s an option but I’d like to try to stay semi local if possible. Best I can get is 1% below invoice. Anyone have a Southwestern PA dealership that they use?
from pittsburgh and made the drive to Dave Dennis in Dayton. Dealt with Aaron Phelps and got the JLUR for 5 percent under invoice. I thought it was too good of a deal to be true but it was the real deal... Good luck.

OP
OP
spoiledkari

spoiledkari

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Occupation
Teacher
from pittsburgh and made the drive to Dave Dennis in Dayton. Dealt with Aaron Phelps and got the JLUR for 5 percent under invoice. I thought it was too good of a deal to be true but it was the real deal... Good luck.
I actually just read about him on another thread. Do you have an email address or direct phone number for him? I looked on their site but can only submit a general inquiry. Was there a processing fee? Did you have a trade?

knineares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubi (soon)
I had no trade, I did financing thru my credit union. I had to pay for a 45 day plate and i think there was very minimal fees like 200 maybe I would have to look at my paperwork. IT was the easiest vehicle transaction ever. I did have to join the tread lightly program for it but no big deal there. his email is [email protected] or you could call the dealership and ask directly for him which is what i did initially. I msrp was 53000 ish got the jeep out the door not including taxes for 47000 ish. definitely worth the trip.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spoiledkari

spoiledkari

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Occupation
Teacher
I used Jim Shorkey on McKnight rd. Best local deal I could find.
I bought my JK from Shorkey so naturally, I contacted them about the JL. Best they could offer was 1% below with my affiliates code. Plus they offered $2000 less for my trade than another dealership had.

OP
OP
spoiledkari

spoiledkari

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Occupation
Teacher
So I just got a tiny little dealership an hour south of Pittsburgh to offer me 5 1/2% below invoice. Headed there tomorrow to get my trade appraised. If the numbers work out, I’ll be getting a better deal there than if I had driven to Koons or Dave Dennis. I can’t believe it!

kcannon12

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
Occupation
Architect
So I just got a tiny little dealership an hour south of Pittsburgh to offer me 5 1/2% below invoice. Headed there tomorrow to get my trade appraised. If the numbers work out, I’ll be getting a better deal there than if I had driven to Koons or Dave Dennis. I can’t believe it!

@spoliedkari where did you end up buying from?

OP
OP
spoiledkari

spoiledkari

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Occupation
Teacher
@spoliedkari where did you end up buying from?
Tri Star in Uniontown. Crappiest customer service ever and a salesman who wouldn’t stop calling me sweetheart, but the lowest price I could find. I walked in, told them what my out-the-door price was, and they said yes. Super easy!
Sponsored