Dawn Patrol

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had any experience with Patriot Fastbacks? I believe they were originally called American Fastbacks but may have changed their name. I live in one of the states that must hate Jeeps and Jeepers because we have all of these ludicrous laws like it's illegal to drive without doors and wheels/tires must be covered by fenders. So I found Patriot Fastback fenders that may work but no matter how many times I message them, they don't respond. Not sure I want to buy from someone who doesn't respond but I don't have many options.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jollygreenjl

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLUR
Here’s my Patriot fastback experience, with a little background.
I received a message from my dealer that Jeep is unable to build my wrangler as ordered, (no one touch roof with Mojito, apparently.) I asked the dealer to look into the patriot fastback roof as an alternative to the one touch.
It has now been 4 weeks since they initially contacted patriot, managed to get a phone number and have had a terrible time getting responses to their messages and calls. I reached out separately to them and had the same experience. I needed answers because it would determine how the Jeep was ordered. It was a guaranteed sale for patriot had they just been in better contact. I was in no rush and being incredibly patient, BUT then something happened.

My daily driver vehicle was broken into, the vandal broke out the left rear window. I began to wonder, what if this was the window in my patriot fastback roof? Could I stand going a month without a window?, much less, could I go a month without knowing I could order a replacement window, waiting for a reply from this mysterious company?

I believed this to be a terrible sign of “things to come” when dealing with a vendor, They’ve lost a potential customer, no doubt.

OP
OP
Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s my Patriot fastback experience, with a little background.
I received a message from my dealer that Jeep is unable to build my wrangler as ordered, (no one touch roof with Mojito, apparently.) I asked the dealer to look into the patriot fastback roof as an alternative to the one touch.
It has now been 4 weeks since they initially contacted patriot, managed to get a phone number and have had a terrible time getting responses to their messages and calls. I reached out separately to them and had the same experience. I needed answers because it would determine how the Jeep was ordered. It was a guaranteed sale for patriot had they just been in better contact. I was in no rush and being incredibly patient, BUT then something happened.

My daily driver vehicle was broken into, the vandal broke out the left rear window. I began to wonder, what if this was the window in my patriot fastback roof? Could I stand going a month without a window?, much less, could I go a month without knowing I could order a replacement window, waiting for a reply from this mysterious company?

I believed this to be a terrible sign of “things to come” when dealing with a vendor, They’ve lost a potential customer, no doubt.
Thanks for responding to this thread. I reached out to them a few different ways, one of which being facebook. The responded about a month later, apologizing because they are getting set up and offering me a discount. I asked them to please measure the fenders as I definitely (and I mean definitely!) wanted to order a set because of ridiculous fender laws in my state. They said they would measure them for me. I followed up a few weeks later and that was it; I haven't heard from them since. They can offer me every discount in the world, but I would never give a company money if they can't even find time to respond to someone who wants to spend money on their product.

A few years back I ordered a pair of custom hockey skates from a place somewhere in QC. After placing the order, I had a question so I called, then emailed, then after no response, got that sinking feeling. I ultimately got my skates after months of waiting and feeling frustrated and nervous that I potentially blew almost $1,000, but now whenever those flags go up in my head, I listen to my instincts and do a ton of research on a company. It makes make happy that forums, like this, are available so that we can help each other.

Jollygreenjl

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLUR
Thanks for responding to this thread. I reached out to them a few different ways, one of which being facebook. The responded about a month later, apologizing because they are getting set up and offering me a discount. I asked them to please measure the fenders as I definitely (and I mean definitely!) wanted to order a set because of ridiculous fender laws in my state. They said they would measure them for me. I followed up a few weeks later and that was it; I haven't heard from them since. They can offer me every discount in the world, but I would never give a company money if they can't even find time to respond to someone who wants to spend money on their product.

A few years back I ordered a pair of custom hockey skates from a place somewhere in QC. After placing the order, I had a question so I called, then emailed, then after no response, got that sinking feeling. I ultimately got my skates after months of waiting and feeling frustrated and nervous that I potentially blew almost $1,000, but now whenever those flags go up in my head, I listen to my instincts and do a ton of research on a company. It makes make happy that forums, like this, are available so that we can help each other.
Exactly. I’m happy to take my money elsewhere, discounts only go so far... makes me wonder why this company has changed names.
Sponsored