Ordering a 2019

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
I think normally 2019 would be available to order July/august, think that will happen this year?
Sponsored

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Good question. I'm not sure we will know the answer to that for another couple of months. Jeep just opened up ordering for a completely redesigned unit and with that, are still slowly trickling out colors, options, etc... I would think that might cause them to delay the 2019 model a little later than most are normally released (pure speculation). I would also imagine there won't be any changes to the 2019 model other than color options (again, pure speculation).

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I like the idea of ordering a 2019, bugs will be worked out- and there are ALWAYS Bugs- and more color options for interior and exterior "should" be available. Plus the Real World durability will be tested, and a more "Experienced view of the JL will be out there.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
I like the idea of ordering a 2019, bugs will be worked out- and there are ALWAYS Bugs- and more color options for interior and exterior "should" be available. Plus the Real World durability will be tested, and a more "Experienced view of the JL will be out there.
Me too... but I really don't wanna wait! Maybe my Wrangler being six-ish months into production will help it not have scores of problems. I'm no fan of FCA and this is the only vehicle from the marque I would ever purchase.
Sponsored