ordered a JLUR 8/3

boilerman

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon
new to the jeep community. and look forward to getting it before OCT. i got a granite 4 door rubicon with colored top and fenders, 2 tops, led lights, info system/nav, tow package with black leather and cold weather group. also the proximity fob.
i did not get the steel bumper, i intend to get a aftermarket one. and did not want the safety sensor.
looks like a good place to find info and tech
greetings from Amish county
Sponsored

Shawnphi1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep jk rubicon
new to the jeep community. and look forward to getting it before OCT. i got a granite 4 door rubicon with colored top and fenders, 2 tops, led lights, info system/nav, tow package with black leather and cold weather group. also the proximity fob.
i did not get the steel bumper, i intend to get a aftermarket one. and did not want the safety sensor.
looks like a good place to find info and tech
greetings from Amish county
Congrats. I ordered mine on 8/3 also. I was told that LED lights and steel bumpers was no longer available due to low stock availability with prior orders still needing fulfilled. So I figure I would do aftermarket or when more is available I can purchase.

OP
OP

boilerman

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon
dealer told me that the led's were restricted from "lot" orders. they would go through for "sold orders" they had a limited supply issue

PAJeepfam

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara
dealer told me that the led's were restricted from "lot" orders. they would go through for "sold orders" they had a limited supply issue
Heard the same from my dealer on the LED. Ordered Ocean Blue Sahara yesterday, my first Jeep! Congrats on your JLUR. Also from Amish country PA.

Sponsored

OP
OP

boilerman

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon
Dealer said 5 to 8 weeks but the last one order just came in at a little over 4 weeks

PAJeepfam

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara
Dealer said 5 to 8 weeks but the last one order just came in at a little over 4 weeks
Yep I got 6-8 weeks from dealer, hoping that ordering near the end on 18MY will be a quicker turnaround. Already shopping for hard top lift- got dual tops and I don’t care if it’s early October when I might get it- I’m putting the soft top on and cruising!

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Yep I got 6-8 weeks from dealer, hoping that ordering near the end on 18MY will be a quicker turnaround. Already shopping for hard top lift- got dual tops and I don’t care if it’s early October when I might get it- I’m putting the soft top on and cruising!
I ran my soft top on my JK until November, so you have time. I got my JLUR a few weeks ago and had the soft top on the next night. I already had the lift hardware in my garage from my JK so I basically hoisted it off and slapped the soft top on. Only took maybe an hour. It takes more time to break apart the empty boxes all the soft top stuff comes in. Huge boxes.

Good luck with the order, they ship pretty quickly to PA since they truck haul them, not rail car. By the way, I'm just below Amish country in north Montgomery county.

Hubtech

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OB JKUR
there's no rhyme or reason to delivery time, i ordered my JLUR on 7/23 and hit KZ (waiting to be shipped) today.

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Forget whoever it is you're getting info from--

GOTO YOUR DEALER by EMAIL, after all they're the one that bought YOUR jeep FIRST--they have the most direct/quickest info==be friendly with your salesman and ask him to KEEP YOU "IN THE ;LOOP"

Good luck

W.E.

JIMBO

OP
OP

boilerman

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon
i ordered on 8/3 and just got D1 with an est ship date 8/15

Last edited:

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
i ordered on 8/3 and just got D1 with an est ship date 8/15
Congrats! and that gives me a hope LED Lighting Group option won't delay my order.