Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
ORACLE Lighting LED strip can be used for vehicles to illuminate footwells, engine bays, trunks, or grills; for boats to highlight marine signage; or for home and business to accent cabinetry, countertops, or recessed areas. Available in single-color and ColorSHIFT, you’ll love the ultra-bright luminosity and vibrant color output so let’s look at some of the most popular pre-sized kits and applications.

Some of the most popular and versatile product offerings are our flexible SMD strip lighting products. Our strip is IP67 waterproof for durable interior or exterior use, and it uses 3M adhesive for a firm hold for any project. Don’t worry about anything damaging the strip either; the LED strips are sealed with high-grade silicone rather than epoxy to avoid yellowing or fading. The USA-made Bridgelux chips offer maximum quality, brightness, and longevity.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting's Universal LED Strip! 32349402338_404ddafe48_o

Call us today, to purchase our led strip for your custom application!
Sponsored

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
@ORACLElights, do you have the ability to join multiple strips together with wiring, not just linking lights to lights?

I have a cheap Amazon setup right now and it's just not bright enough for what I want (lighting under my Fishbone Rack). If not, no big deal, I can always gently bend/angle/flex it around the corners. I'll also hardwire this to a switch that's pulling power from the 12v outlet in the back for a much cleaner install.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting's Universal LED Strip! 1601998245845

The lights look pretty bright in the picture, but in reality they're not (Google Pixel Night Sight FTW).