• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington ORACLE - LED HEADLIGHT CONVERSION KIT $120 Shipped

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Slightly used set of LED bulbs from Oracle. Extremely bright and way better than the stock halogen bulbs.

Installed on 12/28/2020. Took them out 1/13/2021 because I don't like the look and going with a complete replacement headlight instead. After talking to Oracle I cannot return or exchange them. So they are for sale for $120.00 shipped.

Paid $189.99 new. Link below

https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-2018-2019-jeep-wrangler-jl-led-bulb-conversion-kit?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2019

Make sure to watch all the videos on how to install them on their website.

f_7flEv-YZlyNTRRJZi5_JLQ=w2644-h1983-no?authuser=0.jpg

LMokR2wUhUFKAJCeB2T968LA=w2644-h1983-no?authuser=0.jpg

KiixD82zdkl_H7uUfMfNQjEg=w2644-h1983-no?authuser=0.jpg
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Slightly used set of LED bulbs from Oracle. Extremely bright and way better than the stock halogen bulbs.

Installed on 12/28/2020. Took them out 1/13/2021 because I don't like the look and going with a complete replacement headlight instead.
Interested in more info about the look you didn't like. Was it the beam pattern or color temp etc?

OP
OP
Mr.BoJangles_91

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in more info about the look you didn't like. Was it the beam pattern or color temp etc?
Quality. I was on the fence for these (cheaper) or completely replacing the entire headlight ($$$). If you watch their installation video, you have to break off plastic pieces in order to install them... that should of been a RED FLAG from the beginning. I don't think they are worth the price that I paid. Don't get me wrong, they are x1000 times brighter than my old hologen bulbs.

And then when I called Oracle, they said out of 1000's of these sold, I'm the only one to complain... Made me never want to deal with this company or their products again.

I went with the cheaper option and I hate the look of that color reflecting off of the stock headlight.

Plus I want a running light included with my headlights, so going with that.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Understand completely, appreciate your explanation.

Sponsored

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Quality. I was on the fence for these (cheaper) or completely replacing the entire headlight ($$$). If you watch their installation video, you have to break off plastic pieces in order to install them... that should of been a RED FLAG from the beginning. I don't think they are worth the price that I paid. Don't get me wrong, they are x1000 times brighter than my old hologen bulbs.

And then when I called Oracle, they said out of 1000's of these sold, I'm the only one to complain... Made me never want to deal with this company or their products again.

I went with the cheaper option and I hate the look of that color reflecting off of the stock headlight.

Not the only one. I had to do the same. Took days to figured it out cuz they acted like nothing was wrong before saying to cut the tabs

OP
OP
Mr.BoJangles_91

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Not the only one. I had to do the same. Took days to figured it out cuz they acted like nothing was wrong before saying to cut the tabs
Yeap. And the interaction I had with the lady at Oracle really put me off from the company as a whole.

But hopefully someone will want these slightly used lights at a discount price...

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Hey Eric & Delano,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience. Feel free to PM me directly with any additional concerns & i'll pass on through the proper channels.

Allow me to clarify a couple things here. All LED bulb mounting collars (The part that secures the bulb to the headlight socket) are injection molded to identically match the OEM halogen bulb. That being said, the halogen H13 bulb has these tabs in order to allow the user something to grip when twisting the bulb into place. Therefore, we include the exact same tabs on the LED bulb.

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE - LED HEADLIGHT CONVERSION KIT $120 Shipped H13 Hal
Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE - LED HEADLIGHT CONVERSION KIT $120 Shipped H13 LED

As you may know, the JL isn't the only vehicle that uses the H13 bulb. Many vehicles do. Some of which don't have the same spacing constraints as the JL headlight capsule. Our instructions in the install video to remove these tabs is just to give you an extra 2-3cm of clearance so that the bulb's heatsink does not obstruct the dust cap from being secured back into place - Thus completely sealing the headlight from moisture/contaminants. That video can be viewed here:

Rest assured, we would not instruct an installer to remove those tabs in any other application that did not need the extra clearance.

I hope this clarifies & feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions!

JLmidwest

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys
Hey Eric & Delano,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience. Feel free to PM me directly with any additional concerns & i'll pass on through the proper channels.

Allow me to clarify a couple things here. All LED bulb mounting collars (The part that secures the bulb to the headlight socket) are injection molded to identically match the OEM halogen bulb. That being said, the halogen H13 bulb has these tabs in order to allow the user something to grip when twisting the bulb into place. Therefore, we include the exact same tabs on the LED bulb.

As you may know, the JL isn't the only vehicle that uses the H13 bulb. Many vehicles do. Some of which don't have the same spacing constraints as the JL headlight capsule. Our instructions in the install video to remove these tabs is just to give you an extra 2-3cm of clearance so that the bulb's heatsink does not obstruct the dust cap from being secured back into place - Thus completely sealing the headlight from moisture/contaminants. That video can be viewed here:

Rest assured, we would not instruct an installer to remove those tabs in any other application that did not need the extra clearance.

I hope this clarifies & feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions!
The video you provide in this thread state the LEDs should face left and right. The video oracle provides on youtube states the LEDs should face up and down. So???

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The video you provide in this thread state the LEDs should face left and right. The video oracle provides on youtube states the LEDs should face up and down. So???
Hi Ryan,

The video I provided in the above comment is an ORACLE video and is the most recent LED bulb install guide for the Jeep JL. The one you're referring to on YouTube is an older video & is not viewable on oraclelights.com. Looks like we just need to take that one down & I will make sure that gets taken care of. Thanks for pointing that out!

The correct orientation for the LEDs is left to right (Horizontal).
Sponsored