Ohio Jeepers

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
That may factor in for me to. Problem is the wife works until about 1 on Saturday in reynoldsburg, so if I take her I wouldn't be there till 3 or so.

Wondering how lame their obstacle course on Friday is.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
That may factor in for me to. Problem is the wife works until about 1 on Saturday in reynoldsburg, so if I take her I wouldn't be there till 3 or so.

Wondering how lame their obstacle course on Friday is.
Fortunately, it isn't a long trip from Columbus up to there, and there are 3 days to choose from. Saturday is the only option for me since my husband isn't available on Friday or Sunday.

Did you go to the Jeep Fest that MOJO put on in Circleville? Their obstacle course seemed great for different skill levels, but I watched a couple of Jeeps get completely broken on it in a row.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not. I wasn't even aware of it unfortunately. Interesting their obstacle course was challenging, so maybe this one will be also. I haven't done any offloading in a long time anyways, so I suppose whatever they have will be fun for me.

I may end up going a couple days. I need to get a couple things done at the dealer in Ashland also. I might do that Friday and head up after by myself then go Saturday with the wife after she's off work.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Leaving for South Dakota and Wyoming on the 9th.

Sponsored

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Never been to any JEEP event. This is my first JEEP product, so.......
Excited to get lost in some JEEP culture. :jk:

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
Hey, everyone! Lakewood here!

Heading to Southington on Saturday for my second off-road experience! Anyone else planning on going??? Great for beginners and experts alike.

Sponsored

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, everyone! Lakewood here!

Heading to Southington on Saturday for my second off-road experience! Anyone else planning on going??? Great for beginners and experts alike.
Where & what is Southington? Did someone say, beginners? :movember:

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I already have plans Saturday morning, so I don't have time to get to Southington. I have heard it has great options for people new to off roading from one of my husband's friends.

For people going to Jeep Fest on Saturday, are you doing the parade part? I don't really want to do the car show portion, but I am not sure how hard it will be to find parking around the event otherwise.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you say "doing the parade part",do you mean participating in the parade rather than spectating? If so, I hadn't planned on participating in anything, just spectating unless I make it Friday for the obstacle course.

I guess that makes sense about possible difficulty finding parking if you are not actually participating.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you say "doing the parade part",do you mean participating in the parade rather than spectating? If so, I hadn't planned on participating in anything, just spectating unless I make it Friday for the obstacle course.

I guess that makes sense about possible difficulty finding parking if you are not actually participating.
There is a parade to kick off the show on Saturday, and the Jeeps in the parade then park in the show to become part of it. The parade is before the events, if I understand correctly. I was just curious because it mentioned the route is through downtown Toledo, which made me wonder what sort of parking is available in the area.
Sponsored