RickyPal

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLU Rubicon XR
Hi guys,
I’m currently trading getting a MC gamechanger 3.5 or sticking with a mopar lift for warranty purposes. I plan on running 37 ATs. Are there any dealerships in Orange County / southern LA area that are reasonable with mods when it comes to warranty work? I don’t expect any warranty coverage on suspension components , ball joints, or axle components - I’m primarily concerned with my 5 year warranty on my engine, trans, and t case
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Huntington Beach has a Offroad depart attached to the dealer. They install all kinds of things. I’ve purchased axles from them a few years ago and have had zero issues with warranty. But I’ve also kept my Jeep within the specs of the mopar advertised in all there show Jeeps. It’s helped a couple of times.

OP
OP
RickyPal

RickyPal

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLU Rubicon XR
That’s awesome! I’ll give them a call to discuss my concerns with my planned build. Thanks for the recommendation

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I’ve found being super nice to the service department goes a long way. I brought my Jeep in for a blown rear axle bearing and thought for sure I was going to get denied warranty coverage because of 38’s, lift, etc. So, I asked how many people were working in the service dept including techs, and brought deli sandwiches for everyone. Cost me almost $200 but they were so happy they treated me with white glove service. That $200 probably was the difference between that and a few grand. Well worth it. I figure they probably get yelled at by people all day, so I’ll be the nice guy that appreciates them before they even start.

OP
OP
RickyPal

RickyPal

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLU Rubicon XR
I’ve found being super nice to the service department goes a long way. I brought my Jeep in for a blown rear axle bearing and thought for sure I was going to get denied warranty coverage because of 38’s, lift, etc. So, I asked how many people were working in the service dept including techs, and brought deli sandwiches for everyone. Cost me almost $200 but they were so happy they treated me with white glove service. That $200 probably was the difference between that and a few grand. Well worth it. I figure they probably get yelled at by people all day, so I’ll be the nice guy that appreciates them before they even start.
That is a good strategy. Now to figure out if I want to pull the trigger, build the jeep how I want at risk… or play it safe. Decisions decision…
Sponsored