Sponsored

Name that Jeep

U.S. Marine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So many people have names for their Jeeps. I guess I’d better name mine. My thoughts are:
Digging up Daisies
Why Bother
Missed a spot

Or if some else has a name that’s better, and if you don’t mind, I’ll claim it.
Thanks for all of the help.
Mark, I like your forum name, what could you call your Jeep to mirror your forum name in the literatary world? I call our Rubicon "Stagecoach", it hauls our three grandchildren and of course a Jeep can travel over any terrain.

IMG_1496.JPG
Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
No sarcasm, ma'am.... I grew up on the Marvel Universe...still have a big ol' plastic container of comic books going back over 25 years.
Get that tat!
X-Men was my favorite cartoon when I was little. I also already have a Star Wars tattoo so it isn't like I have to worry about looking like MORE of a nerd. :captain:

OP: something will probably feel right once you have your Jeep. Mine had one name for about a day, but then Marshmallow just clicked with me--probably because I speak fluent sarcasm.

Villagevip

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
MALLICON, bought her with that intended...
CHICK MAGNET, one can hope...
I DID IT AGAIN, oops...
TOPLESS, Psyc Ops...

OP
OP
Ghostwriterjoe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, JLU Sahara
Occupation
Self Employed
Mark, I like your forum name, what could you call your Jeep to mirror your forum name in the literatary world? I call our Rubicon "Stagecoach", it hauls our three grandchildren and of course a Jeep can travel over any terrain.

IMG_1496.JPG

When my kids were little they had a fear of the dark, as so many kids did. To get them past their fear, I had them convinced that I was literally the boogeyman. They, inturn, had all of their cousins and friends convinced of this as well. I even had “Mr. & Mrs. G. Reaper” on the mailbox. In keeping with that theme, I’ve considered the name “Wendigo.” It’s the legendary creature of American Indian Lore that haunts the woods. We have 35 acres and our Jeep is always muddy.

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Before the SEMA show, I christened my Wife's Jeep "Tarmac Tarantula". Since the show it has been a rolling billboard for all the great companies that donated to the build. I have not decided to put Tarmac Tarantula back on or perhaps, Jo's JEEP, since it's my wife's ride. Full disclosure, she would prefer that all the decals came off.

IMG_5663.jpg

KIMG0891.JPG
Sponsored