Multicolor halos

tlo154

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Any body have their JL headlights and fog lights ungraded with RGB halos? I would rather not replace them totally.
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hey Tony, wanted to bump your thread to possibly get some opinions here for you! I know there are quite a few members with RGB halos that might be able to chime in for you.

Also, let me mention our surface-mount halos for headlights and fog lights since they might be a good option for you to try out halos. They don't require opening your housings so the install is very simple and less invasive.

-Rachel

Jeep Wrangler JL Multicolor halos IMG_3607_1024x1024

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
Hey Tony, wanted to bump your thread to possibly get some opinions here for you! I know there are quite a few members with RGB halos that might be able to chime in for you.

Also, let me mention our surface-mount halos for headlights and fog lights since they might be a good option for you to try out halos. They don't require opening your housings so the install is very simple and less invasive.

-Rachel

Jeep Wrangler JL Multicolor halos IMG_3607_1024x1024
Would you guys release an updated version of your surface mount halo to also have a switchback amber for the turn signal?

I currently run one pair each for the headlight and the fog lights but think a amber turn light switchback will make this a better all rounder option.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Would you guys release an updated version of your surface mount halo to also have a switchback amber for the turn signal?

I currently run one pair each for the headlight and the fog lights but think a amber turn light switchback will make this a better all rounder option.
We don't currently have plans to do this but will certainly pass this along for consideration :)

-Rachel

superdude

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport