• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Mopar beadlock rings.

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
4 used Mopar beadlock rings. Paint on the backside is peeling but the ring itself has no bends or cracks as seen in the photos. You will need to buy 3 replacement bolts as they were broken when it was it taken off. Local (Houston,tx) preferred but can ship at buyers expense.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar beadlock rings. 7E14868E-9B4A-4281-92DD-CCDD5345F5E8

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar beadlock rings. 214185A3-8CAB-4F9A-8FCE-3E1694E4D228

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar beadlock rings. 688A9529-0D96-48D5-B999-DE5A75DCF5A5

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar beadlock rings. 70B01312-20A2-4C29-AD73-1121B50E0026

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar beadlock rings. F30CE352-0948-42DD-9E9F-3FAE479D9570
Sponsored

OP
OP
JLUSDIEM

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Free bump if you still got 'em, they're sold out everywhere right now I know guys are looking for these
hey thanks for inquiring. Totally didn’t realize I didn’t mark it as sold. Thanks though.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

No worries.

Any particular reason you ditched the Mopar beadlocks? I’ve only had mine for ~10k miles, an I’ve been happy with them so far, but I’m curious if you have any insight on long term ownership as actual beadlocks.

OP
OP
JLUSDIEM

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
No worries.

Any particular reason you ditched the Mopar beadlocks? I’ve only had mine for ~10k miles, an I’ve been happy with them so far, but I’m curious if you have any insight on long term ownership as actual beadlocks.
I bought them used with the bead lock rings. I wasn't planning on using it in the beadlock configuration and decided to go the beauty ring route instead. I know this didn't help you any lol

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I bought them used with the bead lock rings. I wasn't planning on using it in the beadlock configuration and decided to go the beauty ring route instead. I know this didn't help you any lol
🤣 all good, thanks for the response anyway
Sponsored