maguro

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
They were on Amazon.ca. Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but do a search for : AMYIPO Molle

They were $22 shipped for a pair (since I have prime). Much cheaper than the Mopar bags!

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
I got a couple as well. Put my first aid kit in them! Now just need to see if the kids will have enough leg room!

Sponsored

BeerGuyNS

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Occupation
Retail Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't get the MOLLE bags snaps through the louvres... picked up some $ store velcro straps and we're good to go. Large one has a first aid kit, one for my other sweet Amazon find - the survival kit, the other for miscellaneous.

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I really like mine too. This is a great idea if you need more room when the back cargo floor compartment is full. Just take the vent door off and push the molle bag straps through it and you have a nice clean look, If you dont need the table or dont want to spend the $250 on the table this will work just fine

Screenshot_20190122-025155_Gallery.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I couldn't get the MOLLE bags snaps through the louvres... picked up some $ store velcro straps and we're good to go. Large one has a first aid kit, one for my other sweet Amazon find - the survival kit, the other for miscellaneous.

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg
Did you say you did or didn't get the Molle bag straps through the vents ? I think you did but if not you can take the vent door off with one of those trim pieces and it pops off and then you can trim the back piece on the vent or do like us and didn't have to. WE just a big screw driver and pushed them through. it came out nice
Sponsored