Sponsored

Mid-Michigan Wranglers

Do you meet up with other Wrangler owners?

• Total voters

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious... any of you in mid-MI part of the Lansing Area Jeep Club? I've been a lurker on the facebook page, but schedules haven't allowed me to make it to the monthly meetup at Reno's. Hoping to do so in November, but was wondering if anyone from here might be active with the club. I'm looking forward to meeting more Jeepers in the area!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I'm curious... any of you in mid-MI part of the Lansing Area Jeep Club? I've been a lurker on the facebook page, but schedules haven't allowed me to make it to the monthly meetup at Reno's. Hoping to do so in November, but was wondering if anyone from here might be active with the club. I'm looking forward to meeting more Jeepers in the area!
I joined their faceFace group the other day.

OP
OP
JLSpartan

JLSpartan

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Same thing, just joined the facebook group but can never get to the meetings for some reason. It's almost getting awkward lol

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I joined their faceFace group the other day.
Same thing, just joined the facebook group but can never get to the meetings for some reason. It's almost getting awkward lol
I put it on my calendar for Nov 1st, so I am planning to be there. Hope to see you both!

Sponsored

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
It seems they moved it to Tuesday, Dec 4 instead of the normal first Thursday. I won’t be able to make it yet again. Can’t miss my daughter’s band concert!

Next time I hope...

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I made it out there last night. Talked to some nice people, but it definitely was not possible to meet everyone there. I think I'll be back, and hope to join in on some trail rides in the future.
Sponsored