First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
After a really tough week, and a disastrous Saturday, I got out for a bit in the Wrangler this afternoon, just putt-putting around town with the windows down and a good breeze. Running errands to the grocery store, swung by the local Jeep dealership (lot mostly empty) and grabbed a Coke on the way home.

This Jeep is such a great mental health machine. Just calms the nerves and makes everything seem better. Haven't had a vehicle effect me like that since I was a teenager with my first car back in the 1970's.

Anyone else's day just brightened by getting out in their Wrangler?

Best,
-Tim
I could not agree with you more! Every day always has that affect. I’ve had Corvettes and tons of other vehicles but all the wranglers I’ve had never fail to give me that feeling.
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
When I go up to the country house it’s 3hrs 20 mins. each way. Back when I had sports cars I would speed and try to cut as much time off of the trip as possible.
Since being a Wrangler owner, no rush, windows down roof open. I usually cruise those beautiful farm roads (55 mph limit) in 4th gear at about 52-53 mph just enjoying the scenery. No rush to end the trip.