First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
How about using LP4's on the pillars? Do you offer mounts for that application?
Sponsored

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
How about using LP4's on the pillars? Do you offer mounts for that application?
We don't recommend using the LP series in this location because of the 200 degree spread. The IPTs would be shining into the cab, blinding the driver. For an A-pillar mount, we do sell one designed around the Squadron series.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
We don't recommend using the LP series in this location because of the 200 degree spread. The IPTs would be shining into the cab, blinding the driver. For an A-pillar mount, we do sell one designed around the Squadron series.
Ah, good point on the IPT's. Too bad as the LP4's are such an amazing light.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Have you ever considered some sort of option to allow the IPT to be masked or disabled on the left or right side of an LP4/6/9?

I ask as these seem to be a really fantastic light option for the pillar except for the IPT FOV shining into the cab.

I for one would not buy your Squadron model as the performance is not competitive with other options, and the style is too dated.

I see a lot of Jeeps with KC's 6 inch models on the pillars which I think a LP6 would be a much better option if masking the IPT was possible.

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Have you ever considered some sort of option to allow the IPT to be masked or disabled on the left or right side of an LP4/6/9?

I ask as these seem to be a really fantastic light option for the pillar except for the IPT FOV shining into the cab.

I for one would not buy your Squadron model as the performance is not competitive with other options, and the style is too dated.

I see a lot of Jeeps with KC's 6 inch models on the pillars which I think a LP6 would be a much better option if masking the IPT was possible.
As of right now, we don't plan to add a device to cover one side of the light. I'll pass along the interest to our product development team though! For customers that would like to still mount an LP4 or LP6 on the A-pillar, we recommend using 3M vinyl wrap to mask off one side of the lens.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
As of right now, we don't plan to add a device to cover one side of the light. I'll pass along the interest to our product development team though! For customers that would like to still mount an LP4 or LP6 on the A-pillar, we recommend using 3M vinyl wrap to mask off one side of the lens.
Thanks! I may go that route.
Sponsored