Leather shifter/brake handle?

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Question about the premium cloth on JLUR, I know they do not come with the leather E-brake handle, is the shift knob leather on the leather package as well? What other interior differences are there between leather and Premium cloth? Anyone have part numbers for e-brake handle, shifter etc?
Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Question about the premium cloth on JLUR, I know they do not come with the leather E-brake handle, is the shift knob leather on the leather package as well? What other interior differences are there between leather and Premium cloth? Anyone have part numbers for e-brake handle, shifter etc?
Mine has Black Premium cloth and the steering wheel and shift boot for the 4 Wheel Drive are either leather or vinyl with red stitching. Also with cloth the rear cup holders are down on the floor by the center console and you lose the fold down rear center armrest.

OP
OP
Respo

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Mine has Black Premium cloth and the steering wheel and shift boot for the 4 Wheel Drive are either leather or vinyl with red stitching. Also with cloth the rear cup holders are down on the floor by the center console and you lose the fold down rear center armrest.
Thanks for the info. Any idea if the actual shift knob is leather wrapped on the leather models? The E-brake handle definitely is.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
68B541F4-50D6-48AE-B2F8-0EBAFDF5F09B.jpeg
Thanks for the info. Any idea if the actual shift knob is leather wrapped on the leather models? The E-brake handle definitely is.
I don’t know about the leather models. The shift handle on mine also has a boot with red stitching. I really don’t know if the material is cheap leather or expensive vinyl lol, but this is what it looks like! It does look like the shift knob and e-brake handle are vinyl!

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
In the Sahara leather package, the shifter and brake handle are the same material as the steering wheel wrap.

Sponsored

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
1A1EBA5A-EA33-42E5-8A38-92D72E22087C.jpeg
Here’s what the manual version looks like. This is from a JLUR with leather.

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Looks like your 4x4 selector is leather wrapped?
Has anybody tried to take the knobs off yet? I can’t seem to get them. Specifically the transfer case (4x4).