Sponsored

Keeping the 2 Doors Alive

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Wouldn’t trade my 2020 Rubi 2 dr for
Anything. Perfect vehicle to get that true jeep feeling. Test drove the 4 door and was left feeling as if I wasn’t really driving a jeep the way it’s meant to be. Plus, my 2 door keeps out unwanted guests. 😂😂
Sponsored

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
I counted the total number of times I had a kid or anyone else in the back seat over the past 3 months and it came to a whopping two times. I always had the seat folded forward, which was okay but still used a lot of precious space. Out came that 65 pound bulky mass of metal and foam and now there's ample room for the pup and any other stuff I need to haul.
With a soft top and the weight of that seat gone, It feels like it drives and handles better, although I realize that's hardly quantifiable.

Probearded1

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
As a two door lover I feel Jeep is phasing us out. We don’t get any of the new engine options for whatever reason and now we don’t get the add on packages like the recon.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
I counted the total number of times I had a kid or anyone else in the back seat over the past 3 months and it came to a whopping two times. I always had the seat folded forward, which was okay but still used a lot of precious space. Out came that 65 pound bulky mass of metal and foam and now there's ample room for the pup and any other stuff I need to haul.
With a soft top and the weight of that seat gone, It feels like it drives and handles better, although I realize that's hardly quantifiable.
My TJ the backset was in more than I would have liked. I had to take my son and his gear to baseball or football all the time. Now that he is in college (still playing baseball) the first thing I will be doing to my JL when it arrives (soon I sure hope) is pull the back seat out and down to the basement it will go. The back will be for puppy. We hang out quite a bit now.

yogi.jpeg
Sponsored