• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED

Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
New set of KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED - 2-Light System - 50W Spot Beam 0100 lights. Will come in original box with all wires and toggle switch.

Currently have silver decals on, can easily be removed to go back to yellow. Also have a set of grey decals to match the sting grey.

$300 shipped
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED 6AB50BDB-A753-4B68-A1BD-2ED30264BCE5
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED 63F0BA11-4109-4DB1-A32D-A55AE6BD577A
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED 2736172D-0B78-4C2C-B2BB-ED566FEEE22D
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED 81B62CAA-8CAA-49A9-988A-FAAB71C6002D
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES 6" SlimLite LED 6D5948ED-59D6-4DF5-94C8-C55A91A728A8
Sponsored

StingJL918

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0 StingGray
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Are these new or did you have them mounted already? Also did you not like them? Been looking into getting these for a while.

OP
OP
Greymatter

Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Are these new or did you have them mounted already? Also did you not like them? Been looking into getting these for a while.
I mounted them on my Jeep for a few days but never wired up. I changed my mind and decided not to run any lighting.

Jkjones1

First Name
JOSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
I mounted them on my Jeep for a few days but never wired up. I changed my mind and decided not to run any lighting.
Do you have a picture of the gray decal? Do they come with the mounts that are compatible with tube grill/winch guard?

OP
OP
Greymatter

Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a picture of the gray decal? Do they come with the mounts that are compatible with tube grill/winch guard?
I can take a picture but it’s hard to see as it’s on the paper. It has the normal bolts that mount to bumpers, etc.

Sponsored

StingJL918

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0 StingGray
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Sent you a private message

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
What is your zipcode?
Very interested,, Have been wanting these for a long time,, but need to know how much it would be to ship from you to me..
Thank you..
Sponsored