Sponsored

JLU Premium Soft Top Backorder?

Is your premium soft-top reported to be on backorder?

• Total voters

Johnlm007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR - Sting-Gray
I have two JLUR’s on order; where the orders are roughly separated by two weeks. The first, a soft top JLUR, is ‘said to be’ in KZ status with delivery next week. The second vehicle, a dual top JLUR, has been reported to be in D1 status, but pending backorder of the soft top, which one rep said will catch up to the vehicle in a later manufacturing stage. They also proclaimed hope this will happen in mid-March. Since getting somewhat credible information from Jeep Customer Service this one time, every other contact with JCS has been filled with back tracking BS statements that firmly contradict any previous exchange of information. Wow, they are screwed up...JMHO.

Now my question, have any of you had discussion about the premium soft-soft being on back order, and if yes, what dates are Jeep’s CSRs giving you?
Sponsored

tjrider99

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Subaru, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
I contacted Jeep Chat today for an update on my JLUR Punk'n. I ordered on 2/2/18 and it's been in D1 for 14 days, they said the delay was the soft top. I ordered dual tops so I'm waiting on stock, they said Mid-March. I'm 5 weeks into this and growing more impatient by the day.....