• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona JL Power Tank System

Glen722

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rubicon JLU
Clubs

I used a JL Power Tank system for a couple of months before deciding to go a different route. I ordered a complete 10 lb system with all the bells and whistles. I’m selling the Power Tank system and including a few other items that I got but never used. I never mounted the tanks in my Jeep so you will have to purchase the mounting hardware from Power Tank. I always wrapped the tanks in moving blankets whenever they were in my Jeep. I did keep the inflator and quick-connect for the inflator to use with my current system. Not counting the ARB, Warn, and Currie stuff, there is about $940 worth of Power Tank equipment here. I want to sell the whole package for $550. I prefer local delivery. Message me.

One (1) Candy Red 10 lb Armorcoat Power Tank with Boot
Power Grip Guard Handle
Six Shooter Anodized Racer Red Tank Knob
Regulator with quick-connect and plastic cap to protect the quick-connect
Regulator dust cover with drawstring
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5097.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5101.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5165.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5102.JPG

One (1) Candy Red 10 lb Armorcoat Power Tank with Boot
Power Grip Guard Handle
Standard Tank Knob
Threaded aluminum cap to protect the tank threads
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5148.JPG

Power Tank 30 foot, straight, 1/4" NPT male thread, yellow Superflex High Pressure Air Hose with male quick-connect.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5156.JPG

Black CO2 Tank Super Bracket for JL
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5110.JPG

Power Tank T Scale
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5117.JPG

ARB air-up hose with fittings. I needed one component from this kit that ARB does not sell individually so I had to buy the whole Air Compressor Pump Up Kit. Everything shown has never been used.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5186.JPG

Warn Winch Clevis Hook (unused)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5149.JPG

Currie EZ-Deflator in case (tried it once)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Power Tank System IMG_5151.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
I am super interested but unfortunately, I am located in north central Florida. I don't know where we would be $ wise to include shipping. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Take care!