Sponsored

JL LEDs

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I would think, Fiat Chrysler America (FCA) undoubtedly, sets up all JL's and JT's assembled in the USA, and headed to Canada in general, all the same way.

FCA won't try to predict/can't predict, where the JL will end up at in Canada so, all vehicles headed to Canada, leave the factory with the configuration as you Canadian's are seeing..

FCA determines how things are set-up based on what Canada motor vehicle regulations, require in general for most provinces... across the board, so to speak..

Sponsored

OP
OP
shepherd82

shepherd82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I would think, Fiat Chrysler America (FCA) undoubtedly, sets up all JL's and JT's assembled in the USA, and headed to Canada in general, all the same way.

FCA won't try to predict/can't predict, where the JL will end up at in Canada so, all vehicles headed to Canada, leave the factory with the configuration as you Canadian's are seeing them..

FCA determines how things are set-up based on what Canada motor vehicle regulations, require in general for most provinces... across the board, so to speak..
That makes perfect sense.
so tonight I’ll order my Jscan cable, fix the settings, and then take my chances with just halos. ;)

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
That makes perfect sense.
so tonight I’ll order my Jscan cable, fix the settings, and then take my chances with just halos. ;)
Yup, sounds like a plan...

Also, do know that the Tazer JL programmer, can also do as you wish... I'm not saying do not go with Jscan.

OP
OP
shepherd82

shepherd82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Yup, sounds like a plan...

Also, do know that the Tazer JL programmer, can also do as you wish... I'm not saying do not go with Jscan.
I have heard of the Tazer but didn’t know it could get into those “proprietary” settings..
thanks for that.. I’ll check it out.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Tazer has some cool features but is a bit more expensive. If the extras interest you knock yourself out.

Gregj
Sponsored