TheLodgeOne

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I'm thinking of changing out the fogs with amber fogs as well. My first thought was to use the Baja Designs but I ran across this thread for the Diode Dynamics fog lights...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/diode-dynamics-ss3-pro-fog-light-install.57190/

Now I'm not sure which is the better choice. Can anyone chime in and give an opinion.
Hm actually you're right. The DD Pro SAE fogs have more output and are $320 for the kit, while the Bajas are $390 for the SAE kit and have less lumens.. as well as overall less specs provided.

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
That's my dilemma I have quite a few Baja Designs lights but the specs for the Diode dynamics seem better... It would be great to see a side by side comparison or hear from someone who's seen or used both.

OP
OP
TheLodgeOne

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
That's my dilemma I have quite a few Baja Designs lights but the specs for the Diode dynamics seem better... It would be great to see a side by side comparison or hear from someone who's seen or used both.
100% agree. The only reason I'm not jumping at the Diode Dynamics lights, is because I've heard nothing but good things about the Bajas.
Sponsored