Jeep Chat Success?

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Have any of my fellow Canadian members had any success getting order status info or updates via the US Jeep Chat or Jeep Customer Service? I've tried a handful of times but each time I'm told that "Due to Canadian privacy laws we are unable to provide any information for Canadian orders. Please contact your dealer or Jeep Canada Customer Service for information on your order". Well Jeep Canada CS then tells you to contact your dealer. Dealer only has limited info.
I only have a VON, no VIN.
Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
It was very inconsistent for me. I started noting the names of the ones who would share info and who wouldn't and would just leave the chat immediately if I connected with someone that hadn't shared info with me in the past. Evenings and weekends had a slightly higher success rate than daytime attempts and overall success rate dipped from January through to April which led me to believe they were getting more strict with training their reps on not sharing info with Canadian buyers.

OP
OP

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
It was very inconsistent for me. I started noting the names of the ones who would share info and who wouldn't and would just leave the chat immediately if I connected with someone that hadn't shared info with me in the past. Evenings and weekends had a slightly higher success rate than daytime attempts and overall success rate dipped from January through to April which led me to believe they were getting more strict with training their reps on not sharing info with Canadian buyers.
Thanks for the info. I've had no success whatsoever thus far. You may be correct that they are getting more strict.
Sponsored