2022 Jeep Wrangler Willy's 2 door
Does anyone e have a coupon code for Jeep Beach Daytona for this year? 2022
Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
We are thinking of going up for Jeep Beach this year given that it is only an hour away.

rfg9585

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2020 Sahara JLU
Occupation
retired
I sighed up for our 1st trip to JB this year. I chose a Premium RV spot so we could be right in the middle of things and wouldn't have to drive much in the crowds. Being our 1st trip not sure what to expect, ie, how soon can we arrive, and what activities are really worth getting involved with, etc. If you have been please share your experiences. I'd really like to arrive early as possible to avoid any long entry lines at the gate.

veddersbetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 392XR
I sighed up for our 1st trip to JB this year. I chose a Premium RV spot so we could be right in the middle of things and wouldn't have to drive much in the crowds. Being our 1st trip not sure what to expect, ie, how soon can we arrive, and what activities are really worth getting involved with, etc. If you have been please share your experiences. I'd really like to arrive early as possible to avoid any long entry lines at the gate.

I went in the middle of the week so cant answer how soon to arrive... but the things I liked the most were the raffles and multiple vendors.
Obstacle course was kinda fun .. but dont think Ill be doing it this year.
Havent been to one in 8 years ... so things may have changed a bit

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Not sure what you are looking for that isn't found on the JB website, so I will try to comment based on what I have seen.
1. If the RV spot was through JB, I would think you can only get into the spot the day/night before it starts. Probably post that question on their FB page, I know they monitor it pretty regularly.
2. Not sure what you mean by gate. Most of the events happen and/or start at different locations throughout the city of Daytona. If you sign up for such an event, you will just meet up at that location and head out. Trail rides would be a little different in you will meet up at the trail location somewhere in the vicinity of Daytona.
3. What you want to do with your Jeep will determine what events you want to do. The trail rides will probably involve mud, dust, flying insects and heat/humidity. This is Florida in April. The meet and greets are usually done in the evening beachside. The scavenger hunt is pretty cool as you get to see the culture and history of Daytona. The vendor show is at the speedway infield. As a registered member you can drive into the infield and park. The obstacle course will have a long wait. The "midway" of vendors is impressive and worth the walk. There again, expect it to be hot. The track lap for another $50, hmmm, how many of your friends can say they drove a lap around the Daytona 500 speedway? It costs an extra $20 a day to get on the beach and drive. You will never experience another beach with this much activity going on so it may be worth the money to at least do it once. The beach pass will allow you one re-entry that day.
4. Most events that I have seen and/or participated in doesn't even require a Jeep. A lot of hanging out at bars and beaches talking to other owners. Show and shines and parties, not sure if that is your thing. The most critical thing I can offer; if you are not very social, you will not get your monies worth. My opinion. This event is driven by social activity and meeting people who share the same interest as you. A whole lot of hurry up and wait. If you like to stand around and talk Jeeps with someone you just met, you will enjoy every minute. If you just want to walk the vendor show all day, drive on the beach that was the start of NASCAR racing, eat and drink at some good local restaurants and visit Daytona Beach....you could have just driven down and got a RV spot at a local campground and not even registered.

KevinC

Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Driving over from Sarasota area and saw they are offering top/door storage for $25. Not a lot of detail so not sure how I feel about leaving my doors somewhere out of my control.

jaysmooth24

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL
Went last year and honestly was not too impressed. It was cool getting to drive on the beach and the main drag but other than that, meh.

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Driving over from Sarasota area and saw they are offering top/door storage for $25. Not a lot of detail so not sure how I feel about leaving my doors somewhere out of my control.
My understanding is they will store your door/top in the infield of the speedway, inside a locked fence/gate. There will be times listed that it will be manned in case you want to retrieve them. I was told security is good and you shouldn't worry.

My only concern would be what if you had to unexpectedly leave?

KevinC

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
Anyone there? How is it so far?