Is this normal?

JtwJL

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I ordered a JLUS 2/23/18, so it's only been 18 days. Is it normal to not have any new information since then? (It hasn't started being built or anything) How long was it till you received your first update?
Sponsored

forrest

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
I ordered a JLUS on February 9th. It went D1 on the 26, and is still there.

crik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2018 JLUS
I ordered a JLUS 2/23/18, so it's only been 18 days. Is it normal to not have any new information since then? (It hasn't started being built or anything) How long was it till you received your first update?
My dealer told me to wait 21 days after my order was placed to contact him about updates. I cheated and went to Jeep Chat after about 2 weeks and they did have an update for me.

OP
OP

JtwJL

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
JtwJL,

When I ordered my 2-door the dealer took my email, telling me Jeep would send me updates. Hah, didn't believe it then, don't believe it now. The best place to get updates is from your dealer, once you get a VIN or VON you can use Jeep Chat.

Good luck!
My dealer told me to wait 21 days after my order was placed to contact him about updates. I cheated and went to Jeep Chat after about 2 weeks and they did have an update for me.
Well, I was expecting the VON number by now but i'm not sure if it would be this soon either, once I got that I would go through Jeep Chat, but until then I guess i'm left in the blank for now.

crik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2018 JLUS
Well, I was expecting the VON number by now but i'm not sure if it would be this soon either, once I got that I would go through Jeep Chat, but until then I guess i'm left in the blank for now.

My bad. I received a von and vin from my dealer within a week of ordering. I was referring to build updates in my previous post. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Sponsored