Sponsored

Installed stealthbox need help with interior trim.

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
So I had the factory alpine sub. I've replaced with 2 JL stealthboxes. The trim on the drive side is fine. The trim on the passenger side is a problem. I need the plastic trim piece (may be more than one part not sure) part numbers from Mopar. I went to dealer and they dont know chit. Anyone put a stealthbox and dealt with this? any help appreciated. 2019 JLUR with blindspot monitoring is what i have.
Sponsored

Gonz

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
Gym Owner
Here's a video from YouTube, already cued up to the part you need, and I think the part number you're looking for.

Hammerrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK 2dr Rubi
So I had the factory alpine sub. I've replaced with 2 JL stealthboxes. The trim on the drive side is fine. The trim on the passenger side is a problem. I need the plastic trim piece (may be more than one part not sure) part numbers from Mopar. I went to dealer and they dont know chit. Anyone put a stealthbox and dealt with this? any help appreciated. 2019 JLUR with blindspot monitoring is what i have.
C2B5F675-8535-4550-B0F7-DD9F80C7A135.jpeg

ziff73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR & 2013 BMW M5 (former)
what was total cost of the mopar parts? i'm considering the same sub swap. were you happy with the new sound relative to factory alpine?