How Long

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My jeep is been in the shop for approximately a week for an electrical issue. I don’t think they really cared because I told him I did not need a rental car. I picked up a rental car today hoping that they will get on My Jeep. When I went by today to check they were actually working on it in the bay instead of it being parked next to A bay like it usually was. My question is how long would you give a dealership to locate the problem without picking up your jeep and taking it to another one.
Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
36 hours to tell me what they found....or haven't found. But to not touch it at all in those 36 hours would be unacceptable.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (ordered), 2017 GX460
36 hours to tell me what they found....or haven't found. But to not touch it at all in those 36 hours would be unacceptable.
Agreed. You’ve been patient. I’d you still don’t have any information it’s time to go somewhere else IMO.

OP
OP

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Got a call today. Thinks it’s the body control module but it won’t be here for 3 weeks.

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
I need a rear seat part it's been 3 weeks since ordered?? At least I have the Jeep, no sign of part. The plastic lever that allows the seat to fold down broke off. Kind of a big project for a wee part! At least its for the small rear seat hardly ever put that down!

Hope you can use your JL until the part comes, could be a wait??

Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored