AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Awesome! Last question, can you tell if the install is straightforward or will we need to do precise drilling, obtain hardware, etc?
I honestly do not know how the gap hider is retained, There is no hardware shown in the vicinity of it or any that relates to it so I can only assume at this time there are provisions built onto the hider itself. This piece too is on a backorder and will require a few weeks to obtain.

-Benny
Sponsored

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR
Hi Benny,

I was looking at ordering a few things from your site soon (roof rack, aux switch bank for the JL Rubi, flag hood decal, grab handles for the front and back, tail gate table) but I had a couple questions.What is the load capacity for the removable roof rack? I like the sleekness of it, but I want to make sure it can support some of the items I want to throw on top for camping. (approximately 200-250 lbs) Also, you have the 2 inch lift kit for the 3.6L 4 door JL priced at $1,521 as a savings of ($304.20) but Mopar has the part listed at $1,495. Will you be reducing yours? I would like to be able to order everything from one site, instead of piece mealed across multiple vendors.

Any Information would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Michael,

The roof load is limited by the vehicle at 100lbs not by the rack which is rated to 220lbs. This is on page 171 of the owners manual.

The lift kit price includes freight shipping hence the price discrepancy. Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Benny

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
While we are still confirming fitment and any additional necessary hardware here are the parts we are certain that are required

4 Door JL's
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mat-cargo-6bn61tx7aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rail-cargo-68294651ac
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rail-cargo-68294650ac

*2 Door JL's
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mat-cargo-6bn60tx7aa
*no rail system available for 2 doors

The image below shows whats included
3GycLF.png

-Benny
Is the part depicted as #12 the same one that comes with the cargo mat set? I don't want to order it twice.

JLTopless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300S, JL Wrangler
You bring up some good questions and we would be happy to work with you on figuring this out. Can you please message me your VIN and email address so that I can run some comparisons with other proximity equipped vehicles.

Thanks,
Benny
I was wondering if you had any more information on this, I didn't get proximity door handles on my JL but might want to upgrade soon, is it a matter if just buying the handles and plugging them in or would the dealer have to program them to work? Just wondering if I could install myself after purchasing the door handles.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering if you had any more information on this, I didn't get proximity door handles on my JL but might want to upgrade soon, is it a matter if just buying the handles and plugging them in or would the dealer have to program them to work? Just wondering if I could install myself after purchasing the door handles.

Thanks in advance.
I think @JLWF Dealer Guy said that adding this after your purchas might cost thousands and his dearship wouldn't do it and recommend an finding an aftermarket solution.

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Firecracker Red
Is the part depicted as #12 the same one that comes with the cargo mat set? I don't want to order it twice.
It most not be.. I have the mat set in the box, (haven't had time to install it), and the gap hider is connected permanently to the mat. In the part image it looks separate.

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Benny - do you know if the trail rail right and left include the connectors as shown here?

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 7.56.29 AM.png

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
The 82215373 hood is still in development, As for an ETA Mopar claims 4/1 but I would not hold my breathe just yet. Please feel free to shoot me a reminder and I will gladly re-check in a week or 2. One indication for when the part is nearing release is that pricing gets set and currently this is left undetermined.
Howdy Benny, just shootin’ ya’ that reminder... double-checked the site, and now at least there is a 0.00 MSRP up, thouh still says Coming Soon, so hopefully some updated timeline/ETA perhaps? :bow:

Sponsored

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Hey Benny, is there any chance you guys will stock the EU LED tail lights when they become available? I believe they are clear in the middle with an amber turn signal.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Thanks in advance.
At this time we cannot confirm what exactly is needed. We do know the handles and door wiring are definitely required to be swapped. We did send a quote to a member who inquired with his local dealer and they said it was not possible to add the sales code to his existing VIN but then again most dealer will be hesitant to even discuss the possibilty. Hopefully more information will be available in time but it ultimately rests on someone trying to get it to work.

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Howdy Benny, just shootin’ ya’ that reminder... double-checked the site, and now at least there is a 0.00 MSRP up, thouh still says Coming Soon, so hopefully some updated timeline/ETA perhaps? :bow:

Thank you sir, The ETA has been pushed to 5/1 now and unfortunately it's still unpriced

I wish I had some better news for you at this time,
Benny
Sponsored