Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
let me know if the attached helps

-Benny
Kind of, thank you.

Do you know if you're getting a Mopar satin Black grille can you take out and replace the honeycomb inserts with the factory grilled nad camera?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Kind of, thank you.

Do you know if you're getting a Mopar satin Black grille can you take out and replace the honeycomb inserts with the factory grilled nad camera?

Yes the grille is modular but I noticed there are 2 center section types depending on the grille. What model JL do you have? Any chance you have the VIN?

- Benny

FastFraser

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 unlimited RubiconJeep
Hi I’ve ordered part 68361956AA turn indicator for mirror . It doesn’t come with any wires . Is there a connector I can buy as I see a small square opening that will take a 2 pin connector. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi I’ve ordered part 68361956AA turn indicator for mirror . It doesn’t come with any wires . Is there a connector I can buy as I see a small square opening that will take a 2 pin connector. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated
Hi Dan,
The wiring is part of the mirror assembly. If you search this forum you should be able to find some solutions from others who have adapted these.

- Benny

Sponsored

swampdweller126

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Hi, I have been getting oil changes at dealer (jeep wave). I will now do my own and looked up the oil on my invoices. They used part number 68523981AA. This comes up as diesel oil. Owners manual calls for full synthetic, why would they use this at a dealer.
thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi, I have been getting oil changes at dealer (jeep wave). I will now do my own and looked up the oil on my invoices. They used part number 68523981AA. This comes up as diesel oil. Owners manual calls for full synthetic, why would they use this at a dealer.
thanks
Hi Tom,
That # is 5w30 full synthetic

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

MoparMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Good afternoon Benny,
How about a code for front and rear tube doors, 77072498AB. And the soon to be available mirrors, 77072562AA.
2018 JLUR. Thank you.

Sponsored

JLTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR MT
@AllMoparParts.com hi Benny - I’m looking for 82215146AB premium tinted soft top for my 2021 JLUR - let me know on pricing - seems like Mopar.com has reduced at the moment as well. I can pick up from you also. Thanks!

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Is there anything that can be done about the disappearing guide lines on the backup camera?

Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com hi Benny - I’m looking for 82215146AB premium tinted soft top for my 2021 JLUR - let me know on pricing - seems like Mopar.com has reduced at the moment as well. I can pick up from you also. Thanks!

If you would like to pick it up send me your email address, This will save on shipping. Note we collect NYS sales tax.

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is there anything that can be done about the disappearing guide lines on the backup camera?

Thanks

I'm not sure, Is this a common issue? I can search for bulletins but will need your VIN please.

- Benny