AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny, I have a 2020 JLU with the factory auxilary switches. I can not find the interior 4 wires for the auxilary switches and the 1 accessory 1 battery wire. I have read under the dash behind glove box. I can feel 2 thick looms
Hi Chris,
I am not sure I understand and my dealings with the factory installed version is limited. Aren't the leads for aux circuits located under the hood?

- Benny
Sponsored

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Altitude
Hi Chris,
I am not sure I understand and my dealings with the factory installed version is limited. Aren't the leads for aux circuits located under the hood?

- Benny
Hi, there are 2 sets. One set near the battery and the fender. The second set is in the interior passenger side. I'm not sure if its above the feet or on the side. The interior includes 4 aux wires and 1 battery 1 accessory. You cant use the same wire twice. So if you use aux 1 under the hood, you can't use aux one in the interior. Allot of reading but I can't find the interior wires.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi, there are 2 sets. One set near the battery and the fender. The second set is in the interior passenger side. I'm not sure if its above the feet or on the side. The interior includes 4 aux wires and 1 battery 1 accessory. You cant use the same wire twice. So if you use aux 1 under the hood, you can't use aux one in the interior. Allot of reading but I can't find the interior wires.

Attached are the aux switch schematics and I do not see any interior leads shown

- Benny

Attachments

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
Hi Benny, I have a 2020 JLU with the factory auxilary switches. I can not find the interior 4 wires for the auxilary switches and the 1 accessory 1 battery wire. I have read under the dash behind glove box. I can feel 2 thick looms
On my 2020 they are on the left upper side of the passenger footwell, taped back into the harness. You can feel the thicker shrink wrapped ends through the tape.

Sponsored

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah OK, This has to be them

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1615598721944
Probably, but there are conflicting places on where they are. Pulling looms is not a good idea. I guess a trip to the dealership to be certain. Something so simple is taking hours to find.

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Looking into the Mopar twill soft top with tinted windows for my 2020 JLUR but finding 2 different part numbers.. 82215146AB and 82215146.
Is there a difference?

Dinga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo
Hi Benny, I'm looking to swap out some badging and get one 68483961AA and two 68422350AA. Are there any codes to heliport with shipping pr anything?

Thanks!

Stormblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Good Morning!

I am looking to get a bag for my soft top windows. Is there a different bag for 2 door vs 4 Door or does the Storage Bag Part # 68358392AB work for both?
Are there any coupon codes available?

Thanks!

Sponsored

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
@Altitude2020 - they are taped off with electrical tape - that is how I was able to identify them in both near the battery and in the passenger footwell.

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Altitude2020 - they are taped off with electrical tape - that is how I was able to identify them in both near the battery and in the passenger footwell.
Found them, they where wrapped with another bunch of wires. Above the left back top side of the passenger side feet. They had been doubled over and going behind the center console. I pulled the wires I had seen gentley. I finally thought that if I can seperate the 2 wires pull and the wires that easily moved was them. Well it was, no where near what I read.

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now I have to find a ground. I need to know the size of nut the passenger side ground bolts are. I'm hoping I can put another bolt on it to ad my dash cam ground.

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
Now I have to find a ground. I need to know the size of nut the passenger side ground bolts are. I'm hoping I can put another bolt on it to ad my dash cam ground.
I haven't verified that it is ground (will be soon for wiring my dash cam), but, there is a wire deep in the right side that is capped (wrapped in electrical tape as well).

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't verified that it is ground (will be soon for wiring my dash cam), but, there is a wire deep in the right side that is capped (wrapped in electrical tape as well).
This may help you for the ground. Pulling that plastic piece off is tricky and it breaks if not careful. I'm looking for an easier ground. If not, then it's going there. Watch a bit to where he pulls the panel off. Best video I have seen so far. 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Gains More Accessory Options with a Mopar Auxiliary Switch System Install
Sponsored