AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Your price for the item is excellent. Unfortunately, your shipping charges aren't.
Thanks. We ship Fedex with Saturday delivery for residential. If you would like I can check to make sure you are being quoted correctly but would need your zip code please

Thanks,
Benny
Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny , Maybe you can help the Forum with some ongoing Questions !

1) with the new 1/4" magnesium tailgates , many are wondering if they need the additional reinforcing brackets for hanging a 35" Tire & Rim on it !

2) What does the 4 door hard top weigh !!! ?

3) Can the rear console ( back seat ) cup holders that come with certain models be swapped out with the ones that don't ??

Many Thanks !!!!

Dan

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny , Maybe you can help the Forum with some ongoing Questions !

1) with the new 1/4" magnesium tailgates , many are wondering if they need the additional reinforcing brackets for hanging a 35" Tire & Rim on it !

2) What does the 4 door hard top weigh !!! ?

3) Can the rear console ( back seat ) cup holders that come with certain models be swapped out with the ones that don't ??

Many Thanks !!!!

Dan
Hi Dan,

1) The way that Mopar is advertising the reinforcement kit they recommend it for anything larger than stock/OE. The reinforcement kit can be found here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215356ab.html

2) We do not have access to part engineering data for exact specs but we can obtain "rough" weights that Mopar provides more so for shipping purposes. The specific problem currently is that there is no data at all yet for this hardtop. Please check back with me in a few weeks and I will see if they updated this info.

3) I believe this is possible but would like to review your VIN and compare some of the part numbers. Here is a parts diagram of the console and it's related parts

T2vsMj.png

-Benny

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Dan,

1) The way that Mopar is advertising the reinforcement kit they recommend it for anything larger than stock/OE. The reinforcement kit can be found here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215356ab.html

2) We do not have access to part engineering data for exact specs but we can obtain "rough" weights that Mopar provides more so for shipping purposes. The specific problem currently is that there is no data at all yet for this hardtop. Please check back with me in a few weeks and I will see if they updated this info.

3) I believe this is possible but would like to review your VIN and compare some of the part numbers. Here is a parts diagram of the console and it's related parts

T2vsMj.png

-Benny
Thanks Benny - Ive learned since that changing out the non cup holder would interfere with the center head rest when folded down to the models that have that feature

I get aot of pros verse cons on 35's mounted on the tailgate with the new heavier magnesium

Thanks for responding back

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ah I see but isnt the headrest removable?

Should you go that route keep in mind you will also need the larger carrier https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215355.html
We can work you up a package deal if interested.

Thanks,
Benny
I had an RC relocation bracket in the shop so we installed it ( no offense ) . The 35" tire and Rim including the relocation bracket weigh apx. 125lbs and is mounted extremely tight to the gate ! . No wobble and shake or movement at all when opening and closing the tailgate . I cant move it back n forth at all ...Its like its welded to the gate itself

I researched this over and over knowing that this has been a concern with the JK models and hanging 37" on the JL as well .

Right now Im confident its not moving or adding stress to the gate .........who knows I may add the brackets one day

*** And yes I guess you could remove the headrest to make them work ***

021.jpg

039.jpg

032.jpg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
No offense taken lol. Awesome color combo and great pics!

-Benny

Gacpac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Wrangler, 2014 911, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2009 BMW Z4, 2014 BMW X4M
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
I have already purchased a Mopar gutter Roof Rack part number 82215387 for the JLU, my question is do you carry the key lock cover for these racks? Mine just came with a cover that is removed with a screw driver, but no lock

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I know this is the JL Forum, but can you help with 2 JK parts?

The first is part # 68231962AA - What I don't get is how they can possibly charge $100 for the right side, when the left side is only $50??? They're mirrored images of each other!

The second I cannot confirm the part #. There are so many different versions, all I know is that I need the silver one that originally came in my 2016 Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. Can you help me find that part #?

#33 in this diagram.
i2353110.png

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have already purchased a Mopar gutter Roof Rack part number 82215387 for the JLU, my question is do you carry the key lock cover for these racks? Mine just came with a cover that is removed with a screw driver, but no lock
Hello,

Mopar does not show any serviceable parts yet and I have not seen these up close first hand but if the plug is removable you can add the keyed cylinders found here https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack/accessories/thule-4-pack-lock-cylinder-544-_-1037

If the covers and plug are are all one piece then you will need this Foot Pack as well https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack/accessories/thule-rapid-podium-foot-pack-_-30404

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I know this is the JL Forum, but can you help with 2 JK parts?

The first is part # 68231962AA - What I don't get is how they can possibly charge $100 for the right side, when the left side is only $50??? They're mirrored images of each other!

The second I cannot confirm the part #. There are so many different versions, all I know is that I need the silver one that originally came in my 2016 Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. Can you help me find that part #?

#33 in this diagram.
i2353110.png

Thanks in advance!

Absolutely

Yes we get this question often but the price difference between the 2 is correct. It most likely has to do with supply and demand. This can be purchased here if interested https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-cover-68231962aa

For the grab handle insert I will need your VIN as there have been many variations of these offered. You can message me if you prefer.

Thank you,
Benny

maybatch2000

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
95994D12-8175-4963-8FC7-2D6CE135F62D.png

I have been wanting to order this part. I got the picture from another thread. This was captured from a mopar catalogue video which was on YouTube. Are you able to help?
Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am sorry but everywhere I searched I come up empty for these. This may have been a pre-production original accessory that never made it. I will keep an eye out for them and post here if they are ever available to order

-Benny

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Another forum member stated that Yakima cylinder locks work but Thule locks do not.
Sponsored