AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Mopar doorless mirrors part number 82215138. Do these mirrors go into the JL door hinges? If so what holds them from vibrating?
Hello,

Information on these is extremely limited at this time even after spending some time on the phone with Mopar. What we have determined is that these mirrors attach to provisions on the half doors and not the body or hinge area of the Jeep. I have attached an image to help explain this.

Once the official installation document is available we will provide it on the product page.

Thank you,
Benny

Wrangler JL 4 Door Rubicon Mojito Green 5.JPG

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You vehicle selector doesn’t show JL parts when a 2018 Jeep Wrangler is selected, it shows JK parts.
Hello,

When shopping accessories please be sure to use the specific JL model we added to the Year Make model search as shown here
uMqt3Q.png

This will take you to the following page https://www.allmoparparts.com/year/2018-jeep-wrangler-jl.html

In regards to replacement parts the 3rd party catalog provider has not received this information yet so please inquire with me for any replacement part you may need as I am happy to help :)

Thanks,
Benny

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I will be looking for a set of mud flaps for my 2-door Rubicon. The mud flaps offered (82215332AB) are for Sport and Sahara only. When will the Rubicon mud flaps be available?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Joe,

While we do not have any information in the pipeline for these we do check available accessories daily and update our site accordingly. I Will keep an ear out for these and will reply back here if I hear anything.

Thanks,
Benny

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Where can we get ordering information and pricing on the new gear sets and diff covers?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Where can we get ordering information and pricing on the new gear sets and diff covers?
We don't see any accessory gear kits available from Mopar and most likely wont but we have access to all OE parts. The 3 gear gear ratios we currently see available are 3:45's, 3:73's and 4:10's . If you interested in swapping to either message me your VIN so I can see your current options and I will send you a quote. As for the covers I dont show any upgraded options available at this time.

-Benny

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
We don't see any accessory gear kits available from Mopar and most likely wont but we have access to all OE parts. The 3 gear gear ratios we currently see available are 3:45's, 3:73's and 4:10's . If you interested in swapping to either message me your VIN so I can see your current options and I will send you a quote. As for the covers I dont show any upgraded options available at this time.

-Benny
Ok, I was referring to these, but I guess these would come from Dana and not Mopar.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/dana-parts.5337/#post-108568

When will the tube doors be released, I heard May, is that accurate? Any pricing yet?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The 82215373 hood is still in development, As for an ETA Mopar claims 4/1 but I would not hold my breathe just yet. Please feel free to shoot me a reminder and I will gladly re-check in a week or 2. One indication for when the part is nearing release is that pricing gets set and currently this is left undetermined.

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ok, I was referring to these, but I guess these would come from Dana and not Mopar.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/dana-parts.5337/#post-108568

When will the tube doors be released, I heard May, is that accurate? Any pricing yet?

Mopar has complete crate axles in the works but preliminary info shows these as OE Rubicon ones. As far as a 60 being offered by Mopar down the line this is a possibility as they did this with the JK's
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/77072405.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/77072406.html

As for the doors I am waiting on a response from our Rep as mopar has no ETA

-Benny

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
With all due respect to you a sponsor here....

Your price for the item is excellent. But unfortunately, your shipping charges aren't.
Part is $25.00 and shipping to NY is $16.00+. (By the way, I am in NY and you are in NY)
Your total to me is $45.56.

Other Mopar vendors are selling this exact same item on eBAY for $25.00 as you are and their shipping is FREE!
Sponsored

Last edited: