Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can one tell if there's the halo built in
a head light with this part no.??
55112880AD
That is a European market lamp, The only thing I can confirm is it is LED so if the Euro LED equipped JL's have Halos then this will.

-Benny

AndysJL

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2.2 Sahara MY18
That is a European market lamp, The only thing I can confirm is it is LED so if the Euro LED equipped JL's have Halos then this will.

-Benny
Ok, does anybody else know if the halos are in there??

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
Can I get a forum discount for a mopar engineer air filter and cabin air filter shipped to 77578?

Sponsored

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Hi. I’ve the steel mopar Rubicon bumper with the skid plate. I need a d-ring mount so I can use shackles. I got the Warn D Ring mount, but it requires cutting the bumper in two places - where 2 of the 5 skid pan bolts go, and I wasn’t sure even then if I can get the skid pan on again.

is there either some shackle mount you’d recommend or could the red hooks be replaced by loops?

A16B0DEA-6930-4756-9D83-ECFF3FA4351F.jpeg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi. I’ve the steel mopar Rubicon bumper with the skid plate. I need a d-ring mount so I can use shackles. I got the Warn D Ring mount, but it requires cutting the bumper in two places - where 2 of the 5 skid pan bolts go, and I wasn’t sure even then if I can get the skid pan on again.

is there either some shackle mount you’d recommend or could the red hooks be replaced by loops?

A16B0DEA-6930-4756-9D83-ECFF3FA4351F.jpeg
Hi Patrick,
I am sorry but I do not see any loops available from mopar as an accessory or OE, I checked all the way up to 2020 JL/JT just in case they were doing something new. I would imagine there would be an aftermarket loop that bolts into the same place as the hook would, If not perhaps you can have them fabricated.

-Benny

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Hi Patrick,
I am sorry but I do not see any loops available from mopar as an accessory or OE, I checked all the way up to 2020 JL/JT just in case they were doing something new. I would imagine there would be an aftermarket loop that bolts into the same place as the hook would, If not perhaps you can have them fabricated.

-Benny
thanks Benny. Something for your development team to think about.

gonavy34

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Looking to order either piece by piece, or the bag of grommets that come with the JL Cargo Mat. Bag has a part # I30C15171986. JL Cargo AWM Grommet Bag.

It doesn't appear that you can order the grommets separately - I've looked at Quadratec and asked Mopar website.

right now I have a mat I ordered online and it was missing a few grommets...looking to get all parts so I can make use of the mat.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Hi Benny -
I upgraded the radio head unit from the five to the seven inch. I’m doing so, I lost satellite radio and the compass. I knew that was happening and didn’t mind.

I want to get that taken care of now. Could you tell me which parts (antennae and cables, etc) I need to finish that off?

I’ll be ordering through you.

Thanks!
Matt

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Looking to order either piece by piece, or the bag of grommets that come with the JL Cargo Mat. Bag has a part # I30C15171986. JL Cargo AWM Grommet Bag.

It doesn't appear that you can order the grommets separately - I've looked at Quadratec and asked Mopar website.

right now I have a mat I ordered online and it was missing a few grommets...looking to get all parts so I can make use of the mat.

Thanks in advance.
We have been told by mopar on many occasions these are not available separately, I wish they were!

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny -
I upgraded the radio head unit from the five to the seven inch. I’m doing so, I lost satellite radio and the compass. I knew that was happening and didn’t mind.

I want to get that taken care of now. Could you tell me which parts (antennae and cables, etc) I need to finish that off?

I’ll be ordering through you.

Thanks!
Matt

Hi Matt,

If I lookup a VIN (1C4HJXFG3JW254491) with an OE 7" radio the sat antenna part # I come up with is 68293949AA
I dont see any other sat radio components or telematics modules as I think they are built into the radio itself. I cannot confirm if this antenna is plug and play though. Here is a pic of it
2acb8205fcd19c2d566de104f726eb44.jpg

-Benny

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Hi Matt,

If I lookup a VIN (1C4HJXFG3JW254491) with an OE 7" radio the sat antenna part # I come up with is 68293949AA
I dont see any other sat radio components or telematics modules as I think they are built into the radio itself. I cannot confirm if this antenna is plug and play though. Here is a pic of it
2acb8205fcd19c2d566de104f726eb44.jpg

-Benny
Thank you!!

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Hello @AllMoparParts.com ,

Can i get a price for this part please: 68273114AB
Sponsored