• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina HOOKER BLACKHEART

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
250.00 if I pick up? I live in Wilmington

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Why would you think the price would change if you picked it up or had it shipped? I tell you what, its Free shipping if you pick it up. ;)
Maybe they thought you’d be open to an offer because you bumped the listing saying “must go”? Maybe they thought sparing you the hassle of preparing to ship and taking to shipper, etc might be worth a few bucks to you?

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I already dropped the price about 200.00 It was only on my Jeep a few weeks. I can't take that much of a beating. UPS/Fedex is right near my house. It's not a problem if someone wants it shipped. So, dropping another 100.00 is not an option.
Makes perfect sense. I was just trying to explain what Cnajr123 may have been thinking. Best of luck to you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

9SecVmax

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
  • Banned
I knocked off 200+. Was only on my Jeep for a few weeks. Comes with Two sets of tips. The Banks black oval were 120.00 alone.

Would you come and pick it up?
That's what I thought. Everybody want something for nothing....

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
People often over value things they have. Supply and demand. There is supply and no demand, so price must drop to generate demand.

OP
OP

9SecVmax

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
  • Banned
People often over value things they have. Supply and demand. There is supply and no demand, so price must drop to generate demand.
Thanks for the clarification.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have this?
Why are you getting rid of it? I'm looking for a reasonably priced high clearance muffler that isn't obnoxious. I like the Savvy one but they want $100 to ship a $400 muffler so that ain't happening. I saw the Hooker one and it seems a tick bigger but might fit the bill.
Sponsored