Hello From Bestop!

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
I want a fully retractable one too. I got a reply from Best Top last week stating they have no plan at the moment to even make one available. I will keep checking the for any made by others vendor instead of paying for only half of what I really want in a soft top. Only other option is removing the Trek top completely but have been told it’s a pain to remove.
Had a trek for my JK so I can confirm removal is not a simple thing. I speculate that the didn’t sell a lot of the retractible models for the JK because of the cost.

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop.... Please make a duster and windjammer for the 2 door JL folks like me. If it can incorporate my freedom panels "even better". As a hard top owner I want to find an affordable summer time solution where I can carry my freedom tops in the back but if the weather changes suddenly I can throw on my freedom panels duster and windjammer on to keep out the rain. I know the 4 doors are now the larger part of the market but don't forget about us 2 door guys. Thanks in advance.

M220987206.jpg

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
Bestop.... Please make a duster and windjammer for the 2 door JL folks like me. If it can incorporate my freedom panels "even better". As a hard top owner I want to find an affordable summer time solution where I can carry my freedom tops in the back but if the weather changes suddenly I can throw on my freedom panels duster and windjammer on to keep out the rain. I know the 4 doors are now the larger part of the market but don't forget about us 2 door guys. Thanks in advance.

M220987206.jpg
I already ordered the Trektop NX, but would also buy this along with a set of twill doors.

Advertisement

Tazer JL - Z Automotive

Advertisement