emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop.... Please make a duster and windjammer for the 2 door JL folks like me. If it can incorporate my freedom panels "even better". As a hard top owner I want to find an affordable summer time solution where I can carry my freedom tops in the back but if the weather changes suddenly I can throw on my freedom panels duster and windjammer on to keep out the rain. I know the 4 doors are now the larger part of the market but don't forget about us 2 door guys. Thanks in advance.

M220987206.jpg
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Bestop.... Please make a duster and windjammer for the 2 door JL folks like me. If it can incorporate my freedom panels "even better". As a hard top owner I want to find an affordable summer time solution where I can carry my freedom tops in the back but if the weather changes suddenly I can throw on my freedom panels duster and windjammer on to keep out the rain. I know the 4 doors are now the larger part of the market but don't forget about us 2 door guys. Thanks in advance.

M220987206.jpg
I already ordered the Trektop NX, but would also buy this along with a set of twill doors.