Having Trouble Finding 37's

LpAbsolute

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
Ordered my New JLURD a few weeks ago. I've been researching and trying to figure out what wheels i want. I want to do 37's and I like these three (Nitto Trail Grapplers, BFG KM3's, Toyo Open Country). I've called around to all my local shops and they are out of stock. If you go to Discount Tire it says the tires are "Available to ship within 1-5 Business days). I called to check and was told they are backordered. ??? I was able to find 12 - Toyo Open Country but nothing else. Anyone else having issues finding 37's in these brands? Is it normal for them to be on backorder from time to time? My jeep should be here in about a month and was just trying to prepare accordingly. Thanks.

Also called my local Jeep dealer i ordered the jeep from and they said it would take over a month to get the Mopar 2" lift kit in. Seems like a long time for a factory part.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Is it normal for them to be on backorder from time to time?
Due to the global pandemic and other things going on throughout the world, many goods and services are delayed or backordered. Adding to that, most goods and services have increased in price as well.

Unfortunately, you're just going to have to be patient and wait it out.

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo
Took a month to get my 37" Toyo MT in. I had a list of 3 tires I was looking at and all were backordered. Supply chains have taken a beating the past year.
Sponsored