Sponsored

Hard Top Where none Exists

GoJetsGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Would you know if there are any hard tops available for a 202 JLU SPort S that came factory soft? Basically, I don't have the steering column arm or wire / tubes for a factory hard top.

If there are ones that don't have the wiper arm etc..
Sponsored

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
I believe all the hard tops come with wipers and such. Mopar makes a Hardtop Wiring Harness Conversion Kit to add the steering column controls, wiper wiring and and plumbing to a JL that didn't come from the factory with a hard top.
82215312AC - For heated steering wheel
82215221AB - Without heated steering wheel

OP
OP

GoJetsGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I believe all the hard tops come with wipers and such. Mopar makes a Hardtop Wiring Harness Conversion Kit to add the steering column controls, wiper wiring and and plumbing to a JL that didn't come from the factory with a hard top.
82215312AC - For heated steering wheel
82215221AB - Without heated steering wheel
Thanks. I'm kind of thinking just a plain jane hard top though. Don't want to do all the wiring and conversions and such. Plus I could do without the wiper in the back.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I'm kind of thinking just a plain jane hard top though. Don't want to do all the wiring and conversions and such. Plus I could do without the wiper in the back.
Then just get the hardtop and don’t connect anything.

To answer your question though ALL OEM JL/JLU hardtops come with the wiper attached to the rear glass.
Sponsored