Sponsored

Half Doors

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Quadratec has the complete parts list up on their website for the front and rear doors. That is the best I have found part number wise if someone wanted to piece them together. It's on my short list of purchases but I would rather a complete kit that I don't have to source the parts.
Agree. Hoping Our sponsor puts together a whole kit. The Gecko Jeep is here & you still canā€™t get Gecko half doors from the factory.
Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone looking thereā€™s a 4 door set in black on FB marketplace in Sussex, WI for $3,500 and a 2 door gray set in Hartselle, AL for $2,500. Both with twill uppers.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
For anyone looking thereā€™s a 4 door set in black on FB marketplace in Sussex, WI for $3,500 and a 2 door gray set in Hartselle, AL for $2,500. Both with twill uppers.
Thanks!
I canā€™t get FB Marketplace to show me the ones in AL. Happen to have a link?

Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'd like a kit. I'm not really wanting to have to assemble the entire thing. I can't believe they don't make some kind of kit, did they really not learn from this with the jk version?

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone looking to re-key the doors after you buy them from someone else, itā€™s pretty simple to do yourself.

Here is the cylinder assembly. youā€™ll need one for each front door.

The process is pretty simple. Thereā€™s 7 pin slots (3 on one side and 4 on the other). They send you like 6 or 7 different pin types (3 of each type) and 10 springs and you just try each type of pin in each slot until the key fits and the pins line up flush so the assembly can rotate when the key is in.

sorry I didnā€™t take any pictures, but it only took me like an hour to do. Iā€™ve never done this before and just watched one YouTube video to figure it out.

Once you know which pins go in which slots, the second assembly takes no time since it should be identical to the first.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
My girlfriend thinks Iā€™m ridiculous for everything I went through to get these here and painted.

5306911C-2ECF-4833-949D-842F2F2D8B45.jpeg
Tell her you're still ahead of the game, insomuch that you've correctly paired the half doors with a soft top. With the soft uppers installed, half doors look out of place on a hard top Wrangler. ;)

Barely Krawlified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I thought I had read previously that prior to the Stellantis acquisition FCA planned to develop a complete in-house Jeep customization studio under their ā€œJeep Performance Parts (JPP)ā€ banner. The concept centered on an approach that would offer customers a bevy of JPP products and installation services (including custom paint options for a heavy markup IIRC) serviced by local dealerships and possibly authorized third-parties (such as for custom paint).

Similar to our present ability to waltz (yes, I was told some dancing was required) into the local dealership to purchase, for example, a Mopar 2ā€ lift kit or Mopar floor mats, one would be able to do the same with virtually all other factory options and a litany of new products such as half doors.

Come on Jeep ā€” just take my stinkinā€™ money already.

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I just purchased at set of four from Tennessee brand new in the box for $1500. I found them on Facebook market and instantly scooped them up and drove the next day 10 hours round trip to pick them up.

I have already dropped them off at the body shop to be painted Firecracker Red. I have the Jeep at Undercover Fab Works for custom cage and B-pillar chop to go with itā€¦. Lol

Jeep Wrangler JL Half Doors 1659B048-7770-4969-81E5-D9B5DD672723
Jeep Wrangler JL Half Doors AAAAE99D-C6B7-4C8B-A772-21F77F28A48B

Sponsored

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I just purchased at set of four from Tennessee brand new in the box for $1500. I found them on Facebook market and instantly scooped them up and drove the next day 10 hours round trip to pick them up.

I have already dropped them off at the body shop to be painted Firecracker Red. I have the Jeep at Undercover Fab Works for custom cage and B-pillar chop to go with itā€¦. Lol

Thatā€™s a STEAL!

C5er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I did a rain test drive with the half doors and uppers upto 50 mph for a couple miles in heavy rain. i did not get a chance to adjust properly yet but no leaks so far. Was very surprised.

has anyone come across a storage bag for the half door windows.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
has anyone come across a storage bag for the half door windows.
I have not found one, but would like one too. I'm thinking it is going to have to be made custom. I don't think there is a strong enough market for them until Jeep offers the half doors aftermarket or w/o dual door. @Bestop doesn't even have something for their Core Doors on JKs (I was thinking that would be close enough to work).

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
WOW that is a score! I wish I could have found them that cheap. I did find them in the correct color though so that is worth some money due to painting costs.

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Well, I found a front pair and got them all painted. My girlfriend thinks Iā€™m ridiculous for everything I went through to get these here and painted. She may be right this time.

Well at least she was nice enough and accommodating to stand out there while you take a pic to show off your new purchase. The doors are nice...and congratulations on them. Hard work pays off......:clap: :like:
Sponsored