• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Gobi Stealth Rack

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hi!

After enjoying my Gobi Rack for several months, I have realized that I don't use it enough to justify swapping it back and forth every time I switch tops on my JLUR. With this in mind I have decided to sell it to someone who will use it more.

This rack has the wind deflector and a driver's side rear ladder.

I bought this from the original owner and it needed a few things so I have a few extra brackets from Gobi along with everything that comes with it.

Price is $1650. I'm located in Sandy Springs, GA (Metro Atlanta, just inside the perimeter on the north side). The main section is off the Jeep right now. Below is a very recent picture with it installed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi Stealth Rack IMG_5897D
Sponsored

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Bumpity, bumpity, bump...

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hi!

LOD Destroyer side steps. I love them! I dare people to try and door ding me!

thanks for the bump!

GatorMBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Thanks! Also it's a small world... I recognize your neighborhood (not your yard, though... promise, not a stalker!) We love it!

We have an aunt and uncle that live in the same neighborhood that host Thanksgiving every (non-pandemic) year there in Sandy Springs. After everyone's fat and happy from dinner, we'll usually go cruise and around and look at all the beautiful homes. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Sweet!

My Jeep lives in the driveway so you can’t miss it. If I’m outside stop by and say hi.

Chio