Gobi Color

basinite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys (2 door)
Im getting ready to pull the trigger and order a new Willys. I really loved the Gobi color, but it is no longer available. I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors about Gobi coming back when they introduce Sarge Green this December? If so, I am going to hold off until then. Thanks.
Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Nah, unfortunately there won't be a crossover of Gobi from Gladiator, at least not this year. I could swear the FCA America president actually said it.

OP
OP
basinite

basinite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys (2 door)
Appreciate the response. I figured as much. Looks like Billet-Silver it is.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I'm hoping that Sarge turns out be reality. I'll order one on the day it's available.

OP
OP
basinite

basinite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys (2 door)
I saw some pics on internet of Sarge. Looks like it should be nice enough. Has a real "military" look to it. I've been bouncing around between Sting or Silver myself. I really like Sting in the sun, but it looks to Grey in shade. Kind of reminds me of the pumps and motors I used to work on in the Navy. In the sun it has this mix of brown and grey which i really like, but when the sun goes down not so much. The Willys has a lot of black accents, which should go really well with Silver.