Fuel Beast Wheels

jtp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S unlimited
I have Jeep JL Sport S and interested in changing the wheels only and keeping the current tires 245/75/17 without a lift. I like the look of the Fuel Beast D564. Does anyone know what the stock offset of my OEM wheels are? It looks like they sell a rim 17 X 9 with offset or without offset. It doesn't give a number offset is that normal? I'm assuming these wheels won't work since I have 5 lugs and not 6 lugs.
http://www.fueloffroad.com/beast-d564-w-19186.htm
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I have Jeep JL Sport S and interested in changing the wheels only and keeping the current tires 245/75/17 without a lift. I like the look of the Fuel Beast D564. Does anyone know what the stock offset of my OEM wheels are? It looks like they sell a rim 17 X 9 with offset or without offset. It doesn't give a number offset is that normal? I'm assuming these wheels won't work since I have 5 lugs and not 6 lugs.
http://www.fueloffroad.com/beast-d564-w-19186.htm
Good looking wheels

OP
OP

jtp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a set of those fuel beasts. They arrived before my JL..lol
Need 5x5/5x127 for JL. I am pretty sure stock offset is 0 so will fit stock wheels. If planning on going bigger in future, would get the -12 offset.
What does 5 X 127 mean?

Sponsored

OP
OP

jtp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys I will do some research. Is there a place to find the info on the stock OEM rims offsets besides behind the rim it self?

cbr954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc Acadia Ford Edge
Thanks guys I will do some research. Is there a place to find the info on the stock OEM rims offsets besides behind the rim it self?
The post above says the stock offset is 44mm.
Stock wheels have 44mm offset which yields 6 inches of backspace. If you care how far your wheels stick outside the fender flares, it'll be worth your time to research offset/backspace.
Sponsored