OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
https://cupheagcoffee.com/

I don’t know how I only just found out about this place... I live in Stratford, CT where it’s roasted!

Anyway, two local businesses sell it so I bought 4 different varieties of beans, today. I’ve only tried one so far, and man is it good.

I love good coffee and am psyched to find a new [to me] local roaster. It looks lIke you can also order online and have it delivered.
Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
When you learn to brew coffee cold, you’ll really experience a great hot black cup of your favorite roast. Make(brew in cold water)cold, no bitterness. filter, heat and drink it hot, black, no cream or sugar.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you learn to brew coffee cold, you’ll really experience a great hot black cup of your favorite roast. Make(brew in cold water)cold, no bitterness. filter, heat and drink it hot, black, no cream or sugar.
I’m a French Press guy... black, only. I consume way too much to prep your way, but I have had it like than and you’re 100% right - that method makes a fantastic cup!

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Quantity could be a problem. I make my cold brew 2 to 1 double concentrate strength by the quart before filtering . Makes 1/2 gallon, filtered 1 to 1 in fresh water it keeps for days in the fridge. Usually 3 to four days before I have to brew more. I have not tried brewing triple or higher concentrate strengths. should also work.

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quantity could be a problem. I make my cold brew 2 to 1 double concentrate strength by the quart before filtering . Makes 1/2 gallon, filtered 1 to 1 in fresh water it keeps for days in the fridge. Usually 3 to four days before I have to brew more. I have not tried brewing triple or higher concentrate strengths. should also work.
1/2 gallon would last until lunchtime at my house... my teenagers have all picked up the coffee habit, and they all prefer dad’s “good stuff” to mom’s Keurig. I’ll make coffee snobs out of them, yet!

You've inspired me, though. I’m going to make a batch your way to enjoy on Christmas morning.

Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
That would be a lot of Joe. haha Luckily, my wife is a tea bagger.
Not to harp on it but, I had to have cream in my coffee for 40 yrs. or so until I got on to coffee brewed with the cold process. Straight black since and I find it easier to brew at 3 or 4 day interviles rather than daily. Electric or presses are a thing of the past now. Just a # 4 paper cone filter and Starbucks porcelin cone filter funnel to pour thru. Cheers and post your review if you take it.

krel1

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4
Cheers, mate. Gonna try it! Maybe you want to improve your blackjack skills? Here https://blackjack-strategy.org/ you can read about all the possible blackjack strategies and it's definitely gonna help you to win 80% of other players who never heard about any strategies and play only using only their experience, what is wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited: