Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Well seems Tapatalk can and will get us hooked up but we need the site admins to contact them.
<[email protected]>

From what I'm told it's very easy to do, just add their Tapatalk plug in and it works smoothly. And doesn't effect anything how members are using it now.

So we have to reach out to the admins and let them know we would like it.

Sponsored

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well seems Tapatalk can and will get us hooked up but we need the site admins to contact them.
<[email protected]>

From what I'm told it's very easy to do, just add their Tapatalk plug in and it works smoothly. And doesn't effect anything how members are using it now.

So we have to reach out to the admins and let them know we would like it.
@JAY has posted in the past that they won’t support tapatalk because it is sketchy and has Chinese control over data. Sure would love an app though! I always liked tapatalk on other forums

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
@JAY has posted in the past that they won’t support tapatalk because it is sketchy and has Chinese control over data. Sure would love an app though! I always liked tapatalk on other forums
Yeah Chinese Control? At this point in the world's history I don't think that means much anymore. Were all going to be one big happy family sharing with all. And most of the apps we use now have some kind of outside monitoring or influence so I don't think it doesn't much matter at this point.

An app would rock, I know there are companies that will make one for reasonable fees. I'd do a subscription to be able to use one.

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Any update on an app? I forget about this forum sometimes as there’s app on my screen , yes I could bookmark but it’s not the same

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
not that I have heard of