First Look - Ocean Blue JLU

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
We just ordered the JLU Rubicon in Ocean Blue last Friday when we saw this Rubi at a Jacksonville, FL dealership. We were leaning toward Punkin until we actually saw one at that same dealership and really didn’t care for it. It just didn’t look,like what we have seen in pictures. We really love the Ocean Blue!

7946DB78-F286-410E-A4C5-E468EDA5E45B.jpeg
That is a beautiful picture
Sponsored

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Does anyone know of a Fl dealership that is willing to do the 5to6% off invoice not having any luck with ordering 18JLUR
Beck Chrysler in Palatka, FL was doing 4% off. If you are employed by a Tread Lightly (Chrysler Affiliate Pricing), then there was an additional 1% off dealer for a total of 5%. If you call them, ask for Debbie Patton or email her at [email protected]
She is super knowledgeable and helpful. She has been there for many years and her professionalism is obvious.

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
We just ordered the JLU Rubicon in Ocean Blue last Friday when we saw this Rubi at a Jacksonville, FL dealership. We were leaning toward Punkin until we actually saw one at that same dealership and really didn’t care for it. It just didn’t look,like what we have seen in pictures. We really love the Ocean Blue!

7946DB78-F286-410E-A4C5-E468EDA5E45B.jpeg
The Ocean Blue has been my favorite color.....until I saw it in person. On a bright sunny day it was more purple than I thought. Comparing it to the red, I think I'll change my color choice.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
The Ocean Blue has been my favorite color.....until I saw it in person. On a bright sunny day it was more purple than I thought. Comparing it to the red, I think I'll change my color choice.
And see, that's what I love about it. I like the brightness of it and that it changes in different lighting. It's bold, but not over the top bold as others have said.

I really wanted tan seats, but with the whole red exterior trim thing going on, it really would have been a travesty to order the tan and get the silver stitching and silver dash. The black interior with red stitching and red dash tie in the OB color scheme perfectly. Can't wait for mine.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I am literally obsessed with mine! I love it, I love the red (even the dash) I even painted my wheels OBM!!!!!

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I am literally obsessed with mine! I love it, I love the red (even the dash) I even painted my wheels OBM!!!!!
Me too. I really tied in the red in my 15 JKUHR with the red Rubicon lettering trim, the red tow hooks, I have a red striped US flag grille insert and red grab handles. I love the red accents, and with the JL with the red dash, red piping and red trim on the shifter and red locker/sway buttons on the interior to tie in the blue and red exterior? Gonna look killer!
Sponsored